Aljo aftermath

YungSithLxrd

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In my opinion the only respectable way he could have moved forward would tell the ref he wants a no contest. By faking the way he did and then parading the belt he not only most fans. BUT im sure he also pissed dana off. Which is never a good idea especially when he hates ur best friend (iaquinta) if I was dana I'd wait for him to lose the belt and cut him loose. This isn't the sport to have legacies change based play acting.. in other sports you win all your matches and you play for the championship.. in MMA you could win for 10 years straight and never get the chance.

With the amount of butthurt that came from this, I would guess the eventual rematch should do pretty good. Everybody seems like they would enjoy seeing Aljo getting his ass kicked now. Will even beable to headline it's own PPV this time

In my opinion the only respectable way he could have moved forward would tell the ref he wants a no contest. By faking the way he did and then parading the belt he not only most fans. BUT im sure he also pissed dana off. Which is never a good idea especially when he hates ur best friend (iaquinta) if I was dana I'd wait for him to lose the belt and cut him loose. This isn't the sport to have legacies change based play acting.. in other sports you win all your matches and you play for the championship.. in MMA you could win for 10 years straight and never get the chance.

While he was at it he should have told the ref to take away a couple points, then told Dana he wanted the fight of the night bonus,.

While he was at it he should have told the ref to take away a couple points, then told Dana he wanted the fight of the night bonus,.
The ref straight up asked if he wanted the DQ,he could have said I cant fight but dont want the DQ they were literally asking him what he wanted

The ref straight up asked if he wanted the DQ,he could have said I cant fight but dont want the DQ they were literally asking him what he wanted

Aldo was given two choices, continue, or unable to continue ..

If I kneed you in the face, you would be hospitalized. If a professional mma fighter knees you in the face, you would probably never see straight again. Yet, you actually blame the guy that RECIEVED THAT ILLEGAL KNEE? Some people are born to be stupid..

this is shitpost worthy, I'd like to see most sherdoggers take a direct knee to the temple while being in a fully crouched position from Peter Yan. Please get back to us after your trip to dreamland. The only reason he wasn't half dazed as most people are is cuz Aljo is tough as nails. Give him more respect and stop crying.

If I kneed you in the face, you would be hospitalized. If a professional mma fighter knees you in the face, you would probably never see straight again. Yet, you actually blame the guy that RECIEVED THAT ILLEGAL KNEE? Some people are born to be stupid..
I would not be hospitalized by you trust me. As a former practitioner of martial arts and so.eone who's dealt with serious head injuries. I can give w.e opinion I want. Therss nothing u could do to me, I highly doubt you could even lift one knee off the ground

FunkMaster Bless....

New Champ no matter what some of you sherpuppies say.
Aljo is the champ and this guy is still the man no matter what you guys say........
i

When you beat the best I guess you are the best. Hamill Bless!

I would not be hospitalized by you trust me. As a former practitioner of martial arts and so.eone who's dealt with serious head injuries. I can give w.e opinion I want. Therss nothing u could do to me, I highly doubt you could even lift one knee off the ground
Looking at the sick amount of typos, you probably had some big knees in the face allready. And I would 100% hospitalize you. Not to brag, but after a decent amount of kickboxing fights, I know anyone can and will ko a man who is sitting on hands an knees.

Back