Rogan should stick to podcasting

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't remember him being this bad before, but the last few events the guy is unbearable. I don't know if he was high last night or what it was, but I thought he was extra cringe, even for his standards.

As bad as DC is I must say he's not as bad as Rogan... hell I'd even take Bisping over Joe even if I cant understand half of what he says.

I think Rogan does a much better job with his podcast now, and seems to be treating UFC like a side gig where he just gets stoned and talks some shit during the fights. DC is unprofessional enough on his own, but when you get two guys like that it's like the commentary team is two of your drunk buddies that wont shut up, it just comes across very bush league imo.

I would give examples but there was so much content last night that I wouldn't even know where to begin.

tenor.gif

He's never been funny, but became a comedian.

His podcasts are not interesting other than the fact that he has interesting friends like Joey and Eddie and some good guests.

This manlet got the bag outta being lucky. I guess I traded in that success for being 6'5, 11 inch dick, BJJ red belt, and 325lbs of pure shredded muscle who only bangs 11's.

was he too high last night or too sober? He was quiet for a bunch of matchups, I usually expect the loudest most enthusiastic Joes on cards when he's baked and interested in everything

His podcasts are not interesting other than the fact that he has interesting friends like Joey and Eddie and some good guests.

This manlet got the bag outta being lucky. I guess I traded in that success for being 6'5, 11 inch dick, BJJ red belt, and 325lbs of pure shredded muscle who only bangs 11's.
His podcasts are good when he has guys on that are clearly smarter than him and he just shuts up for the most part and lets them talk,

But whenever he has one of his bonehead bros on and is doing most of the talking it's fucken unbearable. Then if he has Schaub there it's double the cringe.

<{clintugh}>

He does seem way too laid back now. With Goldie, he seemed to have actually tried to compensate for Goldie's lack of insight.
Now he's taking a casual backseat with actual fighters in the booth

During the post fight interview Rogan was talking to Jan about him coming from MW as well. Then Jan was like, I never fought at MW. It was pretty awkward.

Joe's been on a steady decline as a commentator for the past 3 or 4 years. Just terrible, terrible calls lately, and not bringing much other than his popularity. Much like Goldie, he was great at one point, but his best days are behind him now. I like DC and his wrestling breakdowns, but he seems to follow Joe's lead when he's there.

Joe should lay his headphones in the middle of the octagon and call it a day.

Hes charismatic if grossly uninformed. His podcasts consist of him googling a topic and having a great mind from said topic come and speak

I like hearing delusional conspiracy theorists going on wild tangents sometimes while I stroke it....

I also like hearing about the fake times that Joey snorted cocaine and asshole hairs out of a hookers hole....

[<cena1}

He basically picks a winner before the fight starts and calls the fight as if that fighter is winning no matter what is happening(I do wonder though if that’s Dana asking him to push a narrative), I’m a fan of his podcast and enjoy when he has fighters on but he should stop commentating

During the post fight interview Rogan was talking to Jan about him coming from MW as well. Then Jan was like, I never fought at MW. It was pretty awkward.
Yea Joe Rogan is starting to have his Joe biden moments. Let's get him tf outta here already.

His comedy was never funny, it's just observational humor that fails in the attempt.

Back