How many ham an egger does Nunes have to destroy ?

johnnybeebob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She is obviously the female goat.

But why promote fights like “ this is the woman to beat Nunes”

why not promote it like it is ..... complete destruction of a faceless opponent like they did the early tTyson fights where people tuned in to watch a lamb get slaughtered.

People are seeing through the fake hype

200.gif

Hardly a fresh take.

Anderson got mad when someone on a nobody podcast said they wouldn't fuck her. She would probably sue if they said she didn't have a chance.

I assume others would shitty at being told they're gonna die.

So you suggested this before ?! Succ it
Anyone saying the UFC should keep the women's 145 pound weight class has suggested as much. It would have been a hot take several years ago. Swing and a miss on this thread bud.

What's wrong with destroying ham-n-eggers? Steak n eggs is too heavy for a breakfast food.

Anyone saying the UFC should keep the women's 145 pound weight class has suggested as much. It would have been a hot take several years ago. Swing and a miss on this thread bud.
If you could read you’ve would have noticed I said to market it like a Tyson like destruction of opponents not to get rid of the division

If you could read you’ve would have noticed I said to market it like a Tyson like destruction of opponents not to get rid of the division
If you could read I said anyone who wanted to keep the division said much the same as you did, others made the argument to cull the division. Second swing and a miss in a row bud. Wanna go for a third?

She is obviously the female goat.

But why promote fights like “ this is the woman to beat Nunes”

why not promote it like it is ..... complete destruction of a faceless opponent like they did the early tTyson fights where people tuned in to watch a lamb get slaughtered.

People are seeing through the fake hype
I agree. The female Mike is a good shout for her

Yp
If you could read I said anyone who wanted to keep the division said much the same as you did, others made the argument to cull the division. Second swing and a miss in a row bud. Wanna go for a third?
u didn’t read my post. Nice try

To be fair if they bring Cyborg back, 145 is the only division with 2 girls (GDR too) capable of giving Nunes any kind of trouble. The 135 div is even worse and nobody can beat Nunes there.

To be fair if they bring Cyborg back, 145 is the only division with 2 girls (GDR too) capable of giving Nunes any kind of trouble. The 135 div is even worse and nobody can beat Nunes there.
GDR makes 135 so from that perspective it's a moot point and Cyborg the way she left aint coming back. Incidentally Valentina still has the best shot of beating Nunes out of anyone by a considerable distance unless GDR makes some dramatic strides in her defensive wrestling and grappling game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back