Media Yan’s knee was actually legal? (Before impact pic)

Can anyone translate the paragraph?

Those pictures look like they were after the knee. Like his arm was swinging up as a reaction.

It was clearly illegal. I’m a fan of Yan. He was running away with that fight and it was only a matter of time until he finished Sterling. Unfortunately, he did throw an illegal knee and it was a very powerful shot. I don’t know if the title should have changed hands. I have mixed feelings there. But a DQ was the right call

that is literally after the knee, the right pic is taken before the left pic.

If that's true, in any case it shows that knee never connected with the head and was blocked. So all the post incident drama by Aljo was at the very least severely exaggerated

The paragraph needs to be translated to settle this dispute once and for all. Nothing can be determined until that paragraph is translated to the fullest.

The paragraph needs to be translated to settle this dispute once and for all. Nothing can be determined until that paragraph is translated to the fullest.
Now you just trolling. I did a summary for you. No analysis there.

So where do you draw the line? How further away does his knee needs to be from the ground to make it legal?

It's not about how many inches, anyone who saw it live knows it was illegal.

Now we can bring out the microscope and try to find a technicality, but the fact is sterling was clearly in a position with one knee on the ground and yan should have never thrown a knee at his head.

If that's true, in any case it shows that knee never connected with the head and was blocked. So all the post incident drama by Aljo was at the very least severely exaggerated
not what i mean, the right pic is mili seconds after the impact, the left pic is when Yan's knee drop down after that. There is no before or in-impact pic. They just toss/switch over the after-impact pics and make it like that to make it looked legal LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back