Media UFC 259 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 5

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

nice ass lady bringing in Adesanya into UFC Apex

nice ass lady bringing in Adesanya into UFC Apex

Whatever happens I respect how Izzy takes the risk of moving up in weight. Also, Jan for being such a humble person.

lol, I know my response is not part of the thread but had nothing else to say really...don't want to join the perv wagon.

So they are now giving real life rewards/awards for a fighter’s imaginary rating on a video game??

The people from my school would make fun of this shit. But, I bet a lot of you think it’s actually cool.

Fuck me.

i usually like watching embedded but the ones leading up to 259 have been quite boring. cards insane though

lol. The baby took a dump while sitting on Amanda during an interview.

That said.. I don’t think Amanda is distracted in the least. She is a different sort of woman. I have nothing against Megan. And I do give her a puncher’s chance. But, for me the lock of the card is Amanda. I realize that’s not very ballsy. But, it’s true. I see her winning this fight 999+/1000.

lol. The baby took a dump while sitting on Amanda during an interview.

That said.. I don’t think Amanda is distracted in the least. She is a different sort of woman. I have nothing against Megan. And I do give her a puncher’s chance. But, for me the lock of the card is Amanda. I realize that’s not very ballsy. But, it’s true. I see her winning this fight 999+/1000.
You can clearly see the roles there, she is no mom lol, regarding the fight, yeah, Nunes is a good wmma striker with ground game way ahead of her division (145 is non existant), Anderson allegedly has decent standup, and absolutely no ground game compared to Nunes.

Back