News Khamzat Will Continue

CallMeCasual

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

fXWqgMh.gif

The man has been winning, going through his competition like a hot knife through butter. But this will only be good for him, dealing with some adversity will only make you stronger.

KHAMZAT 2.0 INCOMING

Last edited:
He should take 2-3 months off, go completely radio silent and reemerge with an even mightier beard. Take the humiliation thrown his way as of right now and when he finally returns just savagely go through his enemies one by one. The landscape in the WW division will most likely clear up in the upcoming months unless they are planning on ducking each other until he comes back. You can only go after Woodley that many times, but without Woodley who else can they gang up on and bully around? They'll have to fight each other sooner or later, right?

Its all or nothing in Khamzats head as it seems, he must be frustrated asf not being able to do what he loves the most. This guy lives in the gym for fuck sake... The drastic retiring is just frustration. (Kevin Holland nuthuggers piss off!)

I hope he was just scared shitless of COVID. For some reason i always feel wary of people who give up (however justified he was to do so) and come back. I'm interested to see if he has the heart for it. Right now, I don't think he does.

Khamzat deserves a lot of respect. Many on here (including me) have criticised him heavily and accused him of ducking Leon and Magny. The guys an absolute beast and probably the best talent we have outside of Izzy.

If I had to choose between seeing Khabib or Khamzat coming back. I’m going with Chimaev. The wolf is in chains and everyone acting tough!

I hope he was just scared shitless of COVID. For some reason i always feel wary of people who give up (however justified he was to do so) and come back. I'm interested to see if he has the heart for it. Right now, I don't think he does.
He's too used to just go through everything. He has to accept that he won't be able to do that to whatever he's dealing with now. He needs rest, even the fiercest warrior needs rest.
d1d52c7f22b5152ad37f528dad76cf8e.jpg

He got freaked out and very frustrated of his current situation. I'm sure he's very depressed, so obviously he's not thinking rationally. Not a surprise his overreaction to retiring. But who knows if he'll ever fully recover from this. I really hope he does, he's something special. And it would be quite a shame if he doesn't fight again.

He got freaked out and very frustrated of his current situation. I'm sure he's very depressed, so obviously he's not thinking rationally. Not a surprise his overreaction to retiring. But who knows if he'll ever fully recover from this. I really hope he does, he's something special. And it would be quite a shame if he doesn't fight again.

Some folks don't know how to stop going forward.

Like I tell my Dr. I'm stupid lake that...I'll walk into the same wall 100 time till one of us falls over and if I can get back up, I'll walk into it again. I'm stupid like that...

Back