Will Khamzat handle his first loss better than Rousey if he doesn't retire?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He seems overly confident without any merits and same time very insecure and mentally weak.. Great top 20-30 fighter unless proven otherwise

EshIHA_WMAYREnF-680x400.jpeg

the notorious retard back at it again

I think it's impossible to handle a loss worse than Rousey did, outside of committing suicide.

Khamzat is still light in the ass in terms of accomplishments so far. He hasn't beaten anyone of note to deserve the hype.

to this day i still do not understand why Ronda acted the way she did. she had all the support in the world. she was a role model to millions of young female athletes. then just turned into an absolute sour puss baby loser who set the wrong example for everyone.

kaz is dealing with having his mental and psychical state messed with by medications and sickness. if you had an issue with your lungs this long, it was keeping you from earning income, you were on antibiotics and other weird meds that effect your mind you may get depressed or defeated. it sounds like kaz isn't letting his body truly rest but that he is still expected to fully recover. i dont think anyone should be compared to ronda because no one else has acted like such a stuck up entitled child..

rat lip is a wasted conversation until he beats ranked opposition, refutes retirement, gets hit with a punch etc.

He seems overly confident without any merits and same time very insecure and mentally weak.. Great top 20-30 fighter unless proven otherwise
Ok he may be over confident, but he has some great merits in wrestling. What is there to suggest he's insecure and mentally weak?

Back