Don't get the Rockhold hate, he's an impressive person.

Finding Deebo

Swimming in Heaven, lookin' for Craig!!
Banned
Reaction score
When you consider that he comes from wealth (from my understanding) it really takes a different type of person to come from his circumstances and still be driven enough to compete at the highest levels at one of the most mentally and physically demanding and brutal undertakings a human can involve themselves in. He doesn't need the money, or to get girls, or anything like that, he's simply driven to excel. He's actual a good example of what people should do in life, forgoing comfort for something greater.

He's an A type
He's got money
He's misunderstood

Take your pick

10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg
that tiger is loaded with as much heroin as a sound garden concert

Doesn't have anything to do with anything other than the fact that he often acted like an arrogant asshole, with complete disdain and disrespect towards the fighters he was up against. Complete opposite of humble and hard to root for the guy with all that bs, he got was coming to him. Let's see how he is when he comes back, but either way, no matter how elite is grappling is, he needs to work on his chin and boxing in general tbh

He’s amazingly handsome and tall and hung like a horse. The completely opposite of sherdoggers.

He's from a rich family, is super good looking and acts like a total asshole in public.

That's a recipe for hatred from randos on the internet.

Always enjoy his fights, win or lose, though.

I like watching him fight and don't really care about his personality one way or the other. He gives me vibes of pomposity fueled by insecurity. Guys like that almost always rub other dudes the wrong way.

I like watching him fight and don't really care about his personality one way or the other. He gives me vibes of pomposity fueled by insecurity. Guys like that almost always rub other dudes the wrong way.
What does a guy like him have to be insecure about?

Back