Media Bisping and Rockhold meet again

Hopefully Parillo can do something with Rockhold's boxing, it's been his Achilles' heel for his entire career. It would be a shame to see him retire having never fully utilized his physical advantages or closed that hole in his game.

Never understood him going to train with Hooft over a decent boxing trainer, his kicking game was solid. He needed to improve his footwork, learn to fight behind a long jab, take his head off the center line, and actually set those kicks up. All of that would make it much easier for him to take his opponents down as well.

Can't imagine how hard it must be for Rockhold to get over his ego.

You know Bisping must be cracking jokes about how he took his title.
Well they are 1-1 and Luke seems to have a good life to waste his time being bitter over some silly feud

Can't imagine how hard it must be for Rockhold to get over his ego.

You know Bisping must be cracking jokes about how he took his title.

He actually seems to accept defeat and is fairly self aware. It’s just easy to hate on a guy like that because he’s someone that’s easy to dislike via envy. He’s not really that bad at all minus lacking personality.

Reminds me of that GSP story about seeing Bisping while the press wasnt looking

“I go to the bathroom and who comes next to the bathroom with us, it’s Michael Bisping! There is the camera that follow us in the bathroom.
We’re taking a piss next to each other, we’re like this (puts hands on hips). Then, I turn around and see Michael Bisping.
I’m like, ‘Oh, holy s***!’ Then I told him, I say, ‘Hey, you got a Range Rover?’ He’s like, ‘Yeah, but now it’s in the garage.’
I’m like,’ Yeah, you need to get rid of it because after a while it start breaking down.’ He’s like, ‘Yeah, I know... ok, gameface. See you later.’ (laughs),"

I think in both case's the animosity is a little genuine especially with Rockhold but its also a put on to make money and its nice to see these lads being gentleman after its all said and done.

That's awesome. Great to see them friendly with each other, shows character. Also now I don't want to see Rockhold knocked out as much in his next fight lol good for him

A lot of guys who have feuded with Bisping eventually like him. I always got the sense that he was a pretty good bloke and have always been a fan. I guess the he just does promotion/trash talk so well and speaks his mind a lot so can rub people the wrong way.

The Count has been very cool since the original Hbomb

Back