Stipe vs Ngannou 2 ( three weeks )

Hitman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This fight had : NO PROMOTION, NO TRAILER, ODDS IN NGANNOU FAVOR ( STIPE OUTWRESLTED NGANNOU FIRST TIME )

Ngannou show a lot of video, social media etc...

Stipe is on shadow

Fight day, Stipe will be focus, will win again against Ngannou !

He will cement more his HW GOAT status

too early. especially with a huge card this weekend with 3 belts.

but ngannou was just on rogan which is pretty good press.

Leaning towards Ngannou on this one, but we shall see. Stipe is 38, not sure how much longer he can stay on top at this point.
You are right ! I think he will retired next year ( before the decline ) ! Hi is still on top and can be HW GOAT for longtime if he beats Ngannou and HW Bones !

You are right ! I think he will retired next year ( before the decline ) ! Hi is still on top and can be HW GOAT for longtime if he beats Ngannou and HW Bones !
I actually think Stipe is declining already. He seemed slow and easily hit in his past few fights—but all of those fights were against the same opponent so it’s hard to judge. We’ll see how he looks against Ngannou.

I actually think Stipe is declining already. He seemed slow and easily hit in his past few fights—but all of those fights were against the same opponent so it’s hard to judge. We’ll see how he looks against Ngannou.
For me his peak was in the rematch against DC : he was durable as hell ( 162 sign punch on the head... record ) and his fight IQ was exceptionnal
He punch very hard and was fast too ( except at the begining ) DC is one of the greatest fighter of all time

For me his peak was in the rematch against DC : he was durable as hell ( 162 sign punch on the head... record ) and his fight IQ was exceptionnal
He punch very hard and was fast too ( except at the begining ) DC is one of the greatest fighter of all time
For a guy who punches very hard and fast he hasn’t finished anyone in many years but a fat 50 year old LHW who quit due to exhaustion.

As for the fight itself while Francis is the favorite again according to oddsmakers I honestly don’t know what if any improvement has been made to his gas tank and wrestling defence since. There’s not really any evidence out there to suggest massive improvements.

Dur to lack of evidence with regards to Francis development I will pick the more complete fighter. Stipe by UD!

I have a lot of interest in this fight.

Shame on you for that. This fight is historic. It's either gonna be a passing of the torch or another case of Stipe cementing his GOAT legacy.
K...

It'd be fun
If Ngannou won.

Look how nervous Ngannou was when he ran into Stipe again after the fight lmao Stipe in his head big time

I think most people are disinterested because the result seems like a forgone conclusion

Leaning towards Ngannou on this one, but we shall see. Stipe is 38, not sure how much longer he can stay on top at this point.
I agree, but at the same time Stipe looked so quick & technical in his last fight. Better than ever. It all really comes down to his chin, & then Ngannou's cardio/TDD

Back