People calling Gane boring are Hypocrites

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They said the same about Izzy after his fight with Romero, that he plays it safe and usually wins by decision, then goes on to KO Costa and Boom suddenly he's 1 of the most exciting fighters. Gane is still relatively fresh in the ufc, watch him get a finish in his next fight and shertards gonna be back on his D

They said the same about Izzy after his fight with Romero, that he plays it safe and usually wins by decision, then goes on to KO Costa and Boom suddenly he's 1 of the most exciting fighters. Gane is still relatively fresh in the ufc, watch him get a finish in his next fight and shertards gonna be back on his D
You’re saying people who call gane boring are boring themselves?

He looked for the RNC really fast to be honnest.

MMA fans and recency bias go hand-in-hand. When Gane fights someone who's actually willing to do something, the narrative will flip again.

Sadly this is something that I think won't ever change. That's just how this sport is.

He's dominating in every point of the fight. He will able to finish Rozenstruik if he wanted tobut too scared of the power.
Didn't wanted to have an open lips - but I still think he actually able to get a finish.

Izzy on the other hand didn't dominated Romero AT ALL. He only won via legkicks which didn't ever affect Romero's steel Cuban legs.

Izzy’s fight with Romero was boring. This one wasn’t that bad, but it certainly wasn’t good.

People said he was boring against Romero because the fight was boring.

They said the fight against Costa was exciting because for the most part it was.

Now they are saying Ganes fight sucked because it did....not seeing the hypocrisy

This word “hypocrites”, I dont think you know what it means.

I'm not calling Gane boring, I'm calling that fight boring.

I would love to see Ngannou and Gane go at it.

Let's see how many strikes these Sherdoggers would throw opposite Rozenstruik lmao

Gane won't usually be this safe.

I didn't have an issue with the fight. It did put me to sleep but Gane showed his technical superiority and the ability to sustain his focus over 5 rounds.

So while it wasn't the most entertaining jbg fight, it was very impressive to me and I'd be interested to see him against Stipe.

first of many boring fights Gane will have in the UFC... He looks scary.. but doesn't fight the way he appears a guy like him would

Back