Pedro Munhoz has one of the greatest chins of all time.

OldFashion

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dude eats punches for breakfast that would put heavyweights out. Same story when he fought Cody too. I can't believe he walked through some of those bombs from Rivera like they were nothing. He's definitely up there when it comes to the goat chins in UFC history.

He hasn't eaten a punch that would take a HW out. He's been getting hit by 135ers lol.

He does have the best chin at BW. Him and Lineker. Aldo too.

Reactions: TR1
He hasn't eaten a punch that would take a HW out. He's been getting hit by 135ers lol.

He does have the best chin at BW. Him and Lineker. Aldo too.

Ever heard of a rhetorical device called hyperbole? Or do you struggle to understand people unless they talk to you as they would to a 5 year old?

He absolutely does. That's why he's always looking to brawl, with anyone. I was a bit worried about that with Rivera. He hasn't finished too many fighters in the UFC, but he's dropped many. He's got incredible hands.

Munhoz took everything he had, though. His chin has never failed him. I think Cody was man to get it done, over Yan or anyone, but Pedro's chin held up until he got the finish. He's BantamnHunt.

He absolutely does. That's why he's always looking to brawl, with anyone. I was a bit worried about that with Rivera. He hasn't finished too many fighters in the UFC, but he's dropped many. He's got incredible hands.

Munhoz took everything he had, though. His chin has never failed him. I think Cody was man to get it done, over Yan or anyone, but Pedro's chin held up until he got the finish. He's BantamnHunt.

That style of fighting will backfire at some point though. Makes for entertaining fights though

Jonathan Goulet has the GOAT chin.

That uppercut in round 3 stood him straight up. His eyes got big, but he carried on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back