If you were forced to pick a winner between Derrick Lewis and Jon Jones at HW, who would you pick?

iu

iu

I think it would go like the Volkov fight, Black Beast would eventually find the KO
Only Jones wouldnt hurt BB just peck at him.Volov would beat the sit out of Jones while we are at it.

If you held a gun to my head and I had to choose I would pick Jones by decision...

Still it’s never comfortable betting against someone with the one-punch power that Lewis has, especially if it happened to be a 5 rounder.

Jones by submission 4th round.

He easily stays out of danger and outpoints Lewis like it is an exhibition.

Lewis gets tired.

Jones -- actually quite talented at Greco with lots of height/length/leverage -- gets Lewis down and then easily subs him

I'd pick Jones to win by decision. It wouldn't shock me if Lewis managed to catch him and put out his lights, but I think Jones is too canny and Lewis too one-dimensional.

This. Jones can clearly outbox him and Lewis is often losing the fight on the cards when he wins with the KO. It is likely Lewis will happily lose on points cause he assumes he will KO. His certainly got the power to take Jones out if he lands. That is the danger at HW that pretty much any can KO anyone if he lands sweet.

Keepin my opinion on the D L

Back