News Cortney Casey vs. J.J. Aldrich set for UFC Vegas 21

Cortney Casey vs J.J. Aldrich

• Total voters

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"A flyweight matchup between Cortney Casey and J.J. Aldrich has been added to the UFC Vegas 21 lineup.

The bout appears on the TV listings for the upcoming event—which is set to take place March 13 at the UFC APEX—and MMA Fighting confirmed the booking with sources close to the situation."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/2/26/22303327/cortney-casey-vs-j-j-aldrich-set-for-ufc-vegas-21

OIuVYOAE_400x400.jpg
ALDRICH_JJ_L.png

FeminineDismalAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Casey looked pretty mediocre in her last fight. Aldrich is scrappy as hell, I expect her to outwork Casey.

Casey looked pretty mediocre in her last fight. Aldrich is scrappy as hell, I expect her to outwork Casey.

Yea gonna back JJ as well. She's had a few nice outings with painting the canvas.

Can't remember being particularly impressed with either of these ladies skills, but I was entertained by that JJ/Mazo fight.

If CC can keep it standing she'll do good work, but more than likely JJ will put her on her back and beat her up. Shades of CC vs Gillian Robertson

Picking JJ only because Casey looking like a relic of the past.

I like the new confident JJ, like she's been on an assertiveness course or something. If she dumps the white shirt then victory is assured. Btw her name isn't J.J. Just JJ, one word.

I like Casey but I wouldn't bet on her in any fight, Her style is awkward and her fight IQ is bad

She is a really potent striker and grappler when she's on though.

Did you know that Courtney Casey almost played professional female soccer?

That means she is a high level athlete guys

Over/under on Anik bringing that up for the 8th time?

Did you know that Courtney Casey almost played professional female soccer?

That means she is a high level athlete guys

Over/under on Anik bringing that up for the 8th time?
Should went back to soccer

Back