Roy Nelson
Derrick Lewis
Christian "World of" Morecraft
Tim "The" Hague
Kimbo Slice
Marcus "Large adult baby" Jones
and of course
Fyodor Emailanankle

How does such a beast of a man endure losses against cans like Brandon Schulb, Travis Browne and Ben Rothwell?

Is this guy good or not? Is he a true A level athlete? picking up MMA late in the game and winning fights on sheer rookie list NFL power and athleticism?

In all seriousness, if he started 10 years earlier, could Matt Mitrione be the GOAT?

I don't know. Do YOU?
do you know the answer? Who are you to tell me anyway???

<DisgustingHHH>

Because its HW and its also shows how impressive Fedors streak was...as u can lose to almost anyone at HW...but fedor fought alot and never lost for 10 years

He actually moved very fast for a HW and definitely had power in his hands.

From memory the Lewis KO was a great one, I think he KO'd him on the way from a takedown pretty similar to Lewis/Blaydes this last weekend.

He also beat Roy and Fedor well past their primes, he lost to Roy and won the rematch like a decade later.

I like Meathead, he's entertaining to watch but he wasn't anything really other than a gatekeeper of the division.

He would make excellent long drive talk material. He word vomits and speaks the truth without passing through sensitive social filters. Not only is he hilarious he's a good commentator.

Moved like a MW and had power. Pointy shoulders, would not bang.

I think you are not giving Brandon Schulb, Travis Browne and Ben Rothwell the respect that they deserve. All three have big wins, and although they were never champs, they competed with the best guys in the HW division. Mitrione is 42, way past his prime. He had a decent run in his prime he was a legit threat to most to the top 20 guys.

upload_2021-2-25_8-51-25.png

His nick isn't "Meaty head". It's Meathead.

And obviously most of the TS' fighter names are deliberately misspelled, too.

How in fucks name is that funny?

I'm not getting trolled, but some of you guys/girls seem to be.

I think you are not giving Brandon Schulb, Travis Browne and Ben Rothwell the respect that they deserve. All three have big wins, and although they were never champs, they competed with the best guys in the HW division. Mitrione is 42, way past his prime. He had a decent run in his prime he was a legit threat to most to the top 20 guys.

View attachment 836171

i will accept they each had good peaks and were respectable warriors however i hate each and every one of them for varying reasons.

schlub and travis browne are self explanatory, how could anyone like these guys?
rothwell is kind of a funny dork but i hate him for beating up that fat kid they picked out of the crowd. and the drug cheating, i guess, but everyone does that.

lol- no. Obviously evolved off the show- got to be a solid heavy , made great business move to Bellator while already hitting his ceiling. Nothing special here- no rubbernecking....move on.

He actually moved very fast for a HW and definitely had power in his hands.

From memory the Lewis KO was a great one, I think he KO'd him on the way from a takedown pretty similar to Lewis/Blaydes this last weekend.

He also beat Roy and Fedor well past their primes, he lost to Roy and won the rematch like a decade later.

I like Meathead, he's entertaining to watch but he wasn't anything really other than a gatekeeper of the division.

Yep, he's fast and can bang, which is always going to make someone dangerous as a HW.

Now he's getting older and slower he looks confused and loses his mouthpiece multiple times during a fight.

The fight against Browne he fucked up. He won the 1st, and then something seemingly pisse him off. Then he got super wreckless and lost

He was legimately great athlete and a very natural fighter, just got into the sport too late. Still, very respectable career.

Meathead had vicious kicks and fast hands, he had a natural talent for fighting due to his coordination especially as an HW and we saw that early on in his career that despite how inexperienced he was, his natural talent won him fights. However, there is more to fighting. He's still my all-time favorite HW. I really liked his style, it's not always about who's the most successful for me I have certain favorite fighters that I really like to watch and Mitrione was one of them. I still remember how he kicked the shit out of Kimbo's legs.

View attachment 836171
I thought Shawn Jordan would be a world beater, when I saw him do a backflip in the ring after his HW fight, that he won by KO.

Meathead had vicious kicks and fast hands, he had a natural talent for fighting due to his coordination especially as an HW and we saw that early on in his career that despite how inexperienced he was, his natural talent won him fights. However, there is more to fighting. He's still my all-time favorite HW. I really liked his style, it's not always about who's the most successful for me I have certain favorite fighters that I really like to watch and Mitrione was one of them. I still remember how he kicked the shit out of Kimbo's legs.

Mitrione was quick AF, I wish he would've stayed in the UFC.

Hearing Mitrione studder when he talks tells me all I need to know

All he has is power and that’s it . If he had a decent ground game he’d be a force to be reckon with.

Back