LOL @ Conor wanting Nurm rematch?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I always thought Conor was a douche, but at least in the past I could admit that the guy made smart career decisions. But as he’s gotten older he also seems to be getting more stupid and illogical.

What I don’t understand is why in the world would he want a rematch with Nurm, and what in the world made him believe he stands any chance after that first fight?

Even taking the first fight with him had me shocked, I didn’t believe it would happen until they were in the octagon. I honestly saw almost no path to victory for him in that matchup, but I thought ok maybe he knows something the rest of us don’t, and in hindsight I can understand him wanting to take a shot at the best and all that.

But to actually lobby for a rematch with him, I mean what the fuck was he thinking and what are the idiots around him feeding him to make him think that would go well for him, it just makes you wonder??

<JagsKiddingMe>

He knows Khabib isn't coming back, and he also knows that he'd lose the rematch.

Therefore he can call him out constantly, giving the impression he's a fearless warrior who wants to fight him again and believes he could beat him, when neither are true.

Conor fights for money. Off course he wants to fight Khabib which would be the biggest payday in the UFC.

He doesn't want it, he acts like he want it for his ego. Poirier vs conor was supposed to be at 170, as soon as khabib retired ( legit the same moment), it was changed to a 155 fight, I let u be the judge...

Makes as much sense as Poirier wanting a rematch who himself did even worse against Khabib

Conor would smash him again like he did the first time. There is a liberal conspiracy to make fake ends to fights so that Conor loses when he actually wins. I believe that Antifa is involved.

He knows Khabib isn't coming back, and he also knows that he'd lose the rematch.

Therefore he can call him out constantly, giving the impression he's a fearless warrior who wants to fight him again and believes he could beat him, when neither are true.
I'm sometimes disappointed that Sitenkov and Duffy don't take a page out of Conor's book and just flood his twitter with call outs, calling Con a coward since he got his ass subbed and is afraid of a rematch.

He doesn't want it, he acts like he want it for his ego. Poirier vs conor was supposed to be at 170, as soon as khabib retired ( legit the same moment), it was changed to a 155 fight, I let u be the judge...
Because Habib threw a hissy fit by saying if conor pourer fight at 170 then they can't fight for lw title next. This was just before he fought gaychee where he implied he would fight the winner but they have to cut weight.

Conor would smash him again like he did the first time. There is a liberal conspiracy to make fake ends to fights so that Conor loses when he actually wins. I believe that Antifa is involved.
<6>

exactly this.

Lol imagine Conor saying something like "nah I don't ever want to fight him again. He's so much better than me. I was lucky to fight him once but I'll pass. He'll just kick my ass again, probably faster than before. No thanks."

I don't like Conor but, unlike Ronda, he's a fighter rain or shine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back