Have Nurm’s fans replaced Conor fans?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
As the most unbearable and delusional on sherdog?

Imagine defending a 155 in his prime who’s calling out a retired 40 year old who last fought at 185, and asking him to fight at 155.

<36>

Seriously, it’s pretty funny when you think about it. It would be like Peter Yan waiting til Khabib turns 40, then challenging him to a fight at 135.

Khabib is 29-0, never actually lost a round, never even bled in 29 professional fights

Meanwhile Conrad got destroyed by a journeyman on 1 weeks notice and just got slept this weekend

Not even a close comparison, Khabib is worthy to receive some praises

I was about give you shit for calling him "Nurm" but you have pimp Gary Oldman as your avatar so you get a pass.

There is definitely a section of Khabib fanboys that is pretty unbearable.

Yes, there are far more delusional Khabib nuthuggers than Conor fans and it’s not even close.

They complain about Conor fans saying the slightest positive thing about him. Which there is barely any Conor fans on this site. I’m new to this site but not on other forums like Reddit or UG and this site has the most toxic unrealistic anti Conor idiots than anywhere else.

Conor never gets a fair shake on here, it’s all about bashing and making him look as bad as possible.

Khabib zealots can be annoying but at least they usually have facts on their side. As opposed to Conorsexuals who desperately try to sell their own delusion that Conor is some kind of historic MMA talent

Yes, there are far more delusional Khabib nuthuggers than Conor fans and it’s not even close.

They complain about Conor fans saying the slightest positive thing about him. Which there is barely any Conor fans on this site. I’m new to this site but not on other forums like Reddit or UG and this site has the most toxic unrealistic anti Conor idiots than anywhere else.

{<jordan}

You’ve been thinking about the fight non-stop for almost a week <Lmaoo>

Khabib is 29-0, never actually lost a round, never even bled in 29 professional fights

Meanwhile Conrad got destroyed by a journeyman on 1 weeks notice and just got slept this weekend

Not even a close comparison, Khabib is worthy to receive some praises
You just proved his point with how delusional Khabib nuthuggers are

You just proved his point with how delusional Khabib nuthuggers are

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

Dustin is the one who stiffened Conor, why the Khabib hate?

They aren't QUITE as bad as Conor fans, but they're closing the distance. Not just with Khabib but the Islam/Zabit/Khamzat dick-sucking is pretty over the top as well.

I think too many fans lead such empty lives that they live vicariously thru their favorite fighters with an intensely obsessive nature, & it can't be healthy.

Of course this isnt limited to fight fans, as team sports generate the same kind of toxic fanbases.

I prefer objectively, even though I often end up catching bullets from all directions. I'll be accused of being a Conor or Khabib fanboy in 1 thread & a hater in the next.

Delusional? No. Unbearable? About equal.

Some fans.

#NotAllFans

No. The majority of threads on Khabib right now are Conor nuthuggers trying to make threads to take up space that would usually have threads about Conor losing.

I would normally make some sort of sarcastic comment about becoming what you hate, which seems to be a lot of the Khabib fans. But I think there is another layer to it.

They like Conor but never had confidence in him. Instead many of them took Conors lines, quotes and toxic Fandom from McGregor and his fans, and just applied it to a more winning fighter.

Most of you living vicariously fanbois sound the same, but use different words.

I think the main difference is Khabib fans were mostly MMA fans beforehand, while Conor brought in more noobs than TUF.

that doesn't stop them from being annoying. As somebody who likes both fighters I hate how delusional people are about both of them.

i guess gaethje is delusional now when he says 'no one under 185 can beat that guy'. i'd bet that khabib would run through the current LW division and probably be a favorite over colby at 170. He's already run through the entire LW division with ease. Dropped conor with a right. made gaethje look like he never grappled before in his life.

Conor never gets a fair shake on here, it’s all about bashing and making him look as bad as possible.

I never saw any Khabib fans make threads about khabib is the rightful 3 division champions. Those threads were made daily a couple of years ago by Conor fans

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back