What stream did Dana catch?

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I’m a good UFC fan. I always buy the ppvs every time, even the Mighty Mouse cards. Dana talked about catching a streamer, who took his video service down and replaced it with links to legally buy the ppv.

Has anyone come across this alleged site? My more unsavory friends who illegally stream say all their sites worked, and they even checked some of the other less than popular services and everything there is still business as usual.

Dana wouldn’t lie about a streamer taking his site down and completely make up the story would be?

Can't stop the intrawebz, bro

For being a good business man you would think he would be smart enough to understand how the internet works. I dgaf if he shuts down 10 streams, its literally something he will never be able to win. Can't stop the internet.

Dana didn't lie, the streamer took his channel down and instructed everyone on how to watch it *legally*

Esh2IuKVkAA9j8d

If find it hard to believe that guy who hosts the streams would put out an apology statement with links to how to buy the actual PPV.

If find it hard to believe that guy who hosts the streams would put out an apology statement with links to how to buy the actual PPV.
If that screenshot is real and that is actually the guy Dana was talking about he didn’t show anyone how to actually buy the PPV he showed them where they can watch it for free with a VPN through a Dutch website.

The stream I was using disconected just was Conor was walking into the cage. Didn't come back.

But it was a stream for Canal Combate here in Brazil so I doubt Dana would be targeting that.

Took me no less then 5 minutes to find another one though...

Oh the irony. the streamer got caught and "recommended" buying the ESPN event which, ended being a bad stream.

I have an idea. If you figure out how to watch the fights for free stop telling people. Especially a forum..

The stream I was using disconected just was Conor was walking into the cage. Didn't come back.

But it was a stream for Canal Combate here in Brazil so I doubt Dana would be targeting that.

Took me no less then 5 minutes to find another one though...

My stream was using the DAZN app. flawless from start to finish. I think those guys were onto something because normally it would've been the ESPN app.

If that screenshot is real and that is actually the guy Dana was talking about he didn’t show anyone how to actually buy the PPV he showed them where they can watch it for free with a VPN through a Dutch website.
OH okay - either way I doubt he'd do that but who knows.

Dana lies far too much so I don't trust his word.

Dana wouldn’t lie about a streamer taking his site down and completely make up the story would be?
My guess is, Dana wanted to make illegal streamers scared to stream this particular PPV (McGregor headliner) by hyping up how the UFC/FBI was on to them, when in reality there wasn't much they could do.

He looked stressed and angry when he made his claim to streamers, clear signs of Coke withdrawal.

Must be hard being out in the Emirates, and not being able to have a sniff.

Dana doesn’t understand how the internet works and it’s obvious when he talks about streaming. He is a goddamn fool to think he gonna catch him. He needs to just embrace new age technology and get rid of ppv. It’s really stupid to pay 70$ to watch 2 fights with WMMA prelims, even people with disposable income won’t pay it as much as if you make it more available and use ad revenue. Obviously I’m just spitballing here, but there is no way ppv works with today’s day and age, especially with the target audience young men, usually are internet Saavy and can find an illegal stream. I had to switch a few time this weekend, but I never considered purchasing it, because the product isn’t worth 70$ per month.

The irony being for once I bought the PPV and I still ended up having to illegally stream the first 2 fights. I was about to go to Dana's fucking house and piss on his son's snow in the driveway, until it came back on.

Back