Dustin knocking out Conor is the equivalent to Tito knocking out Chuck

NotDana

29-1
Banned
Reaction score
Tito stayed active and knocked out an inactive past prime Chuck to get his revenge. But we know how it played out in their primes. The only thing is Conor looked good and was lighting Dustin up prior to his leg giving out.

look how similar the knock outs are
aTaSR-82lDqXVEfDGKDTzspvlVlj4LC9sdB9YRMyaN8.gif

RemorsefulAdvancedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Lmao. Poirier would beat his ass time after time. Conor got figured out. Survive the early onslaught, get him tired and kick those legs. He looked incredible against Cowboy because Cowboy was old and never that great to begin with.

Lmao. Poirier would beat his ass time after time. Conor got figured out. Survive the early onslaught, get him tired and kick those legs. He looked incredible against Cowboy because Cowboy was old and never that great to begin with.
Conor already knocked him out and was on his way to winning again

You little twerps were calling him Conor 3.0 or some stupid shite just a week ago. Let me guess, Conor 4.0 will now be the real deal; so a new Sherdog legend is born: Active Conor.

Fucking worst fanbase of all time.
Not worse than Khabibs fans

You little twerps were calling him Conor 3.0 or some stupid shite just a week ago. Let me guess, Conor 4.0 will now be the real deal; so a new Sherdog legend is born: Active Conor.

Fucking worst fanbase of all time.

I guess Inactive GSP is a thing too since he was able to come back and starch a formidable opponent who is actually 1.5 weight classes above him.

Reactions: Grr
He's motivated, in shape, dedicated, good camp, focused Conor 2.0 on fight week until he loses. Now he's broken leg, balloon foot, unmotivated, came in injured, has COVID, fought drunk and on drugs etc.

Fanbase needs to off themselves, Kavanagh even said this was a formidable Conor.

Lol more desperation than I expected honestly

Back