Has Khabib shot himself in the foot with the Mum stuff ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If it was true that his mum didn't want him to fight, he really should have kept that private, in the family.

Now if he goes back on his word, he is going to look like a liar, a hypocrite, a mother ignorer

He should have just said he wasn't in the headspace to be a professional fighter right now, he is retiring, who knows what the future holds.

Simples.

He can just say mom allowed him to do 30-0. Problem solved.

That's if he wants to come back at all.

I believe in 30-0. It will happen.
Also don't forget that negotiations with Dana aren't over. After Vegas we'll know more.

"Let's wait and see how this thing plays out."

Being a momas boy will always backfire. My mom told me not to lose my virginity until I was 20 and I ended up passing up so much pussy and valuable experience listening to her bs.

long story short: if ur a guy then follow your own path, mommy will pack your lunch box with crackers and an apple but that's it.

im talkin to u Khabib! Be ur own man!

Being a momas boy will always backfire. My mom told me not to lose my virginity until I was 20 and I ended up passing up so much pussy and valuable experience listening to her bs.

long story short: if ur a guy then folloe your own path, mommy will pack your lunch box with crackers and an apple but that's it.

im talkin to u Khabib! Be ur own man!
{<redford}

If he really gets the itch to fight again then he can ask for his mother's blessing.

Rogan: How excited are you to have Khabib back in the octagon?

DC: Actually, Joe, I'm a little disappointed. That boy straight up ignored his mother.
After the fight
DC: Khabib looked great and is now the unquestionable GOAT
Rogan: Yes, but he will always be a 'mother ignorer'. He can never escape it.

After the fight
DC: Khabib looked great and is now the unquestionable GOAT
Rogan: Yes, but he will always be a 'mother ignorer'. He can never escape it.

John Anik (post fight interview): Khabib, you have achieved your father's goal of 30-0 and you have now become the undisputed LW GOAT, but the critics claim that being a "mother ignorer" will forever be a stain on your legacy. What do you say to those people?
Khabib:
<KhabibBS>

He doesnt need to come back..
The LW division is finally free from the gridlock both khabib and conor created....

Let it prosper
Don't lump Khabib in with Conor. He defended the belt 3 times in 2 years despite: a 9 month suspension of the Conor fight and a worldwide pandemic in 2020

He unified both interim belts that were created because the delays in him fighting. There was no gridlock with Khabib as champ aside from the Tony disasters. Everyone who earned a shot got one.

Back