Media Gifs of Conor's chin CRACKING. Is it finally cracked?

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damaged goods?

SMMHmG2S0WPp9Lc050HR5o5R7rtvAaxHaANmuI6Y2PA.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

TameImpossibleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

RemarkableUniqueHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

Mayweather and Dustin did crack it it seems.
Although, he ate bombs from Dustin, almost everyone would go down from that. His leg was a balloon by then, though, he seems to have panicked a little while cornered too.

Last edited:
Personally, I thought it was softened by Floyd. Je couldn't talk straight after the fight. MacLife edited the original post fight interview in the locker room. Conrad was stuttering and couldn't find his words. Def concussed

Floyd gave him brain damage.

The tiny, weak, brittle 40 year old had Conor stumbling around the ring like he’d had 5 bottles of Jameson’s finest.

For someone who’s already mentally weak, that was the nail in the coffin.

Didn't McGregor say something about never being able to recover once your chin has "cracked"?

Anyway, I think the Mayweather fight could of definitely put a dent in him. Floyd isn't a big puncher but Conor got hit with a lot of clean shots towards the end of that fight.

If what Floyd did to Conor was the nail in the coffin, are you admitting that Khabib fought a softened, mentally-destroyed Conor Mcgregor? Can you really call someone a p4p best for beating that? You do realize discrediting Conor also discredits Khabib’s resume with Conor being his most significant win.

Why would I give a flying fuck about Khabib’s resume?

Except it was the first time he went out cold.
Also the first time he took a ton of unanswered power shots from a guy with good power. Plus he was already physically compromised which doesn’t help the ability to take damage.

Not saying it’s not going to get worse, but I didn’t think it was bad Saturday

Solid thread TS!!!

Connor´s only defense has always been stopping bombs with his chin (AKA no striking defense)

He ate massive bombs from Mendes, Dennis Siver, and even Aldo landed hard on him.
WxCv.gif

mcgregor%2B3.gif

ERRWz0.gif

Ever since the Nate (world beater and hard hitter) flash KO and submission of the "2 division champ" who never defended and was gifted a TS in LW against the weakest champ in years after losing 2 in a row against nate diaz, Connor´s chin has declined and today he is in Rockhold level, and about to reach Lidell status

The best part will soon arrive!!!!

If what Floyd did to Conor was the nail in the coffin, are you admitting that Khabib fought a softened, mentally-destroyed Conor Mcgregor? Can you really call someone a p4p best for beating that? You do realize discrediting Conor also discredits Khabib’s resume with Conor being his most significant win.
someone lost his account last weekend???

Also the first time he took a ton of unanswered power shots from a guy with good power. Plus he was already physically compromised which doesn’t help the ability to take damage.

Not saying it’s not going to get worse, but I didn’t think it was bad Saturday
A lot of fighters are shot after 1 KO. Even getting rocked is damaging. Happens in boxing all the time.

As soon as the lights turn out once the brain shuts it down faster the next time to protect itself. The science of cracked chins.

Floyd gave him brain damage.

The tiny, weak, brittle 40 year old had Conor stumbling around the ring like he’d had 5 bottles of Jameson’s finest.

For someone who’s already mentally weak, that was the nail in the coffin.
......or 1 bottle of Proper 12.

Seriously, tho, I feel that most casuals still do not realize nor accept the extension of the spanking that Conor took against Floyd. Those idiots who were never punched at the gym with 8oz or 10oz gloves believe that they damage much less than the small mma gloves. You have less chance of suffer a cut from a single punch, but the concussion effect they create is enormous.
I believe that the ugly shitshow and travesty that was that fight against Floyd took a lot from Conor. And that's why is very sad that Conor believes that he can fight a monster like Pacquiao.

A lot of fighters are shot after 1 KO. Even getting rocked is damaging. Happens in boxing all the time.

As soon as the lights turn out once the brain shuts it down faster the next time to protect itself. The science of cracked chins.
That’s not a hard and fast rule lol everybody is different. Every situation, every KO is different.

Hope he keeps fighting and we find out

Seriously, tho, I feel that most casuals still do not realize nor accept the extension of the spanking that Conor took against Floyd. Those idiots who were never punched at the gym with 8oz or 10oz gloves believe that they damage much less than the small mma gloves. You have less chance of suffer a cut from a single punch, but the concussion effect they create is enormous.
I believe that the ugly shitshow and travesty that was that fight against Floyd took a lot from Conor. And that's why is very sad that Conor believes that he can fight a monster like Pacquiao.
yes for his health losing to dustin was propably a good thing if it stops him from fighting Pacquiao that would be seriously bad for his health he would probably end up a fat coke head like ricky hatton

It was only two bombs that Dustin hurt Conor with . The initial left and the follow up shot . Other then that u can see clear discomfort he couldn’t hold weight . He should have clinched

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back