Porier vs Chandler
Conor vs Diaz 3
Gaethje vs Olivera
Rda vs Dan Hooker
Tony vs Felder
Kevin Lee vs Makhachev

Chandler vs Poirier for the title

Bring back Artem for the title!

Your first list is exactly what I want, except I'm indifferent to both Conor and RDA ever fighting again.

I like your suggestions, but don't stop there.

Dariush v Ferreira

Islam v Dober

Poirier vs Oliveria should be no brainer.
I d actuslly like to see Chandler fight Dariush, Ferreira or Islam. Just have to find gaejthe a good fight. Mike did what he was supposed to do but I just didnt like the smell of the Hooker that made walk Saturday night...... and of course everyone anointing Mike because of it . I dont like.
I have nothing agsinst Chandler, either( like a mentioned ).

Let's get things right.

Should bronx beat Dustin, look good doing it( if )------ khabib might MIGHT pop his head up for possible 30.

Let's not forget Cain/ Werdum .

Everyone has someone out there that can punch his/her ticket. I dont care who u are.

Hooker isnt fighting any time soon, neither is Lee. Maybe they can fight each other in late 2021.

Poirier vs Conor 3*
Oliviera vs Chandler**
Gaethje vs Diaz
RDA vs Tony 2
Felder vs Yaquinta
CDF/Dariush 2 winner vs Islam/Dober winner

*Both want it so it will happen, hopefully not for the belt.

**Vacant belt hopefully

Hooker isnt fighting any time soon, neither is Lee. Maybe they can fight each other in late 2021.
I do like Gaethje Diaz as Diaz talks shit for the whole fight while taking abuse or Diaz Stockton slaps him and folds him with pressure and volume
Poirier vs Conor 3*
Oliviera vs Chandler**
Gaethje vs Diaz
RDA vs Tony 2
Felder vs Yaquinta
CDF/Dariush 2 winner vs Islam/Dober winner

*Both want it so it will happen, hopefully not for the belt.

**Vacant belt hopefully

Poirer vs. Oliveira (vacant title)
Gaethje vs. Chandler (#1 contender)
McGregor vs. Ferguson
Hooker vs. RDA
Diaz vs. Felder
Iaquinta vs. Winner of CDF/Dariush
Kevin Lee vs. Winner of Makachev/Dober
Gillespie vs. Loser of Makachev/Dober

Probably missed something obvious or fucked something up. I know some of these plans don't really jive with reality. For instance, Dana has already heavily hinted at working toward a Gaethje/Diaz fight being in the works, Poirier hasn't expressed much interest in Oliveira compared to fighting Conor again or something (yawn), and Hooker's layoff is probably going to be too long to keep RDA on the shelf for such a period of time. As such I'll admit that a lot of these picks are a bit self-indulgent and what I'd like to see. In practice they could be tweaked.

Personally I think they’ll do Conor v Max at 155. It’s a big fight with history. Max is the clear number 1 contender at FW so it keeps him busy without losing that spot

Poirier vs Oliveria
Chandler vs Gaethje

Back