Are Fighters Who Are Based Abroad Less Scrutinized by USADA Than American Fighters...

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
...thus more likely to get away with cheating? How can USADA pop in unannounced on Chinese and Russian fighters on a regular basis, for example?

tenor.gif

Russia has had state sponsored doping for years and russia has an independent testing team that does the work for USADA

what do you think?

Russians have fallen foul of the tests in the past though. Ruslan Magomedov got a lifetime ban.

Interesting. Thanks. Ion Cutelaba had 5 tests in 2019. Not safe even in Moldova? I wonder how that works.

Not sure, they seem to be able to track people down anywhere though.

Unless you're Yair Rodriguez, anyway.

Russia has had state sponsored doping for years and russia has an independent testing team that does the work for USADA

what do you think?

Holy shit. Didnt know that about Russia and USADA. Also: I feel like Brazil is extremely unregulated, but I could be wrong

Holy shit. Didnt know that about Russia and USADA. Also: I feel like Brazil is extremely unregulated, but I could be wrong

what do you mean about russia and usada?

i'm pretty sure pretty much every country has their own anti doping squad that does the testing independently for USADA since USADA obviously can't be across the globe it's a lot more efficient for them to outsource the testing

what do you mean about russia and usada?

i'm pretty sure pretty much every country has their own anti doping squad that does the testing independently for USADA since USADA obviously can't be across the globe it's a lot more efficient for them to outsource the testing

Does USADA not handle the testing themselves in the States? Otherwise, what’s the point?

in the states they do it for sure, i'm talking internationally

Oh, got ya. Thanks. I wonder if that’s part of the reason for trends like fighters going to train in Thailand..

Oh, got ya. Thanks. I wonder if that’s part of the reason for trends like fighters going to train in Thailand..

or Usman going to trips to Africa

and coming back the most jacked WW guy ever with also the best cardio ever

<6>

or Usman going to trips to Africa

and coming back the most jacked WW guy ever with also the best cardio ever

<6>

Sheesh. Makes me rethink all of these “trips” guys take. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby