Genuinely hope Khabib comes back....

bruh...seek help. It shouldn't matter that much to you. Also, see ya never

He’s ducking Conor and the rest of the contenders

He saw how lucky Dustin was to avoid being KO'd stiff and wants no part of a active McGregor.

what a U Turn by TS , still can believe my eyes
but to be honest , I like it.

khabib should only fight someone new, (only if chandler or oliveira become champ or even better he can go to ww and shut colby up)

I think Khabib vacates... but doesn't close the door on a return, if someones truly peaks his interest! I"d prefer him to retire tough! Undisputed LW Goat... and GOAT nominee! Couldn't write a better career than That!!

The only way I see Khabib coming out of retirement is for super fight against GSP.

Goatness under review? Lol

Why not colby? He has been trashtalking khabib for a while now calling him a weight bully. A perfect fight to give him a title shot for 170

They could do that too.

Doubt he'd have to prove himself before a TS tho.

Only intriguing fight at LW to make for Khabib is Oliveira. Chandler would be very similar to how gaethje went, maybe more powerful but Khabibs chin and will to win are unbridled. He's fought top strikers in McGregor and Poirier, he's fought a great defensive wrestler in Gaethje, the only thing missing is a great guy off his back which would be Oliveira (and was meant to be Ferguson). GSP is not happening because GSP is not moving to 155.

Back