In retrospect, can you imagine how Masvidal vs McGregor would have gone? Lol

Mas wouldve mashed him up. Conor fights like a small Tyron woodley now without the grappling ability.

If you said someone like Gaethje, Id understand....but Masvidal?
Hell nah. I still think a prime Conor would matchup well with Masivdal. Especially the split decision loss merchant version at LW.

Usman would smother him in the most boring and humiliating way possible. And probably not land more than ten punches while doing it.
Exactly, Conor would have no chance. I didn't say it would be entertaining. The only good Usman fight I remember was with Colby.

If you said someone like Gaethje, Id understand....but Masvidal?
Hell nah. I still think a prime Conor would matchup well with Masivdal. Especially the split decision loss merchant version at LW.
To be fair if he had been fighting Gaethje he would have been expecting leg kicks and would have spent a lot of his camp training to defend them. Dustin has pretty much always just boxed so Conor's camp was probably almost completely focused on boxing. That said I do think Gaethje would beat him.

Conor can't take punishment, if he took one of those bombs that Nate took, or one of these savage body kicks that Masvidal throws all the time, Conor would absolutely fold and get finished viciously. If he was getting hurt by Nate, who's not a hard hitter, Masvidal would beat the shit out of him, and Conor knows it, which is why he never looked for that fight, despite it being even bigger than the Khabib fight. With Khabib at least he can give up his back, with Masvidal he has to take the ko/tko

A middling 155er he could beat. He would have no shot vs. the mighty leg kicks of Larkin though.. so Conor better stay away from that.

Masvidal would beat him on cardio alone.

I know it's cool to hate on Conor, but in terms of accuracy, he's definitely above Masvidal.

Good God,
That would have been an absolute slaughter.
{<jordan}

Gamebred would have bludgeoned McGregor.
IF trolling, good job. If serious; I really, really don't like Conor, but I think he'd have a great chance at beating Masvidal. Wrestlers with striking like Colby and Usman would give Conman more problems. Any striker is going to risk getting put out by him.

Back