If Poirier vs Ferguson actually went through...

Were they ever scheduled? I dont remember ot if they were.

The fight could look very different on when they fought, Tony has declined rapidly and Dustin has gradually improved through the years. Dustin finishes him and it isnt pretty right now, and I say that as a massive Tony fan.

He would piece him up something fierce. Tony fell off hard recently in regards to his strength and speed. Used to be awkwardly sneaky with both. Sadly he looks frail now.

Was it during the Covid? Tony is pretty clearly a guy who feeds off of the crowd to gather and keep coming. If there's a crowd, Tony has a very solid shot of making it ugly and pulling it off.

I’d like to see tony vs Connor. Ufc wants Conor to hang around and make a run and he needs victories. Tony is a big name and not far from a time perspective. From being at top (although time caught him fast). Conor likely gets a win, tony gets paid more than any other fight and the ufc can try to milk a run out of the Conor cash cow.

I’d like to see tony vs Connor. Ufc wants Conor to hang around and make a run and he needs victories. Tony is a big name and not far from a time perspective. From being at top (although time caught him fast). Conor likely gets a win, tony gets paid more than any other fight and the ufc can try to milk a run out of the Conor cash cow.
If the fight goes to the second round then u know Conor will be in danger

That’s actually a great idea. Must-win for both. I think Conor will knock him out. If he doesn’t, Tony will TKO him and bathe in his blood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back