giphy.webp

WhoppingMeanDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

SadCompassionateApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

DeterminedMinorLcont-size_restricted.gif

NarrowLeadingAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

BlissfulUnevenDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

#2021 #YearofHUMBLENESS
Credit to @KazDibiase for the gifs. God Bless!

Conor getting his first TKO loss by the guy he TKO'ed years ago.

Michael Chandler, the entitled B league Bellator guy KO'ing Dan Hooker in the first when other's have went the distance.

Amanda Ribas's hype train getting derailed.

It's a mixture of emotions for sure for MMA fans lol, and that's why I love this game, win or lose Conor brings something out of everyone and winning does so much for Dustin's already impressive resume.

Ribas doesn’t talk trash afaik and comes to fight. She can’t control sherdog crushing on her.

<Fedor23>

Mainly reminds me of how bad Herb Dean is.

I never thought he was better than BJM. BJM was the best in the business.
You're only as good as your fuck-ups as an MMA ref, and Dean has had a ton of them lately. Big John has had a couple high profile ones, but overall solid.

Herb is 1) indecisive and 2) inconsistent. You never know if he's gonna stop it early or late. At least with Big Dan (my favorite) you know he's gonna let you get your ass thoroughly kicked before stopping it.

You're only as good as your fuck-ups as an MMA ref, and Dean has had a ton of them lately. Big John has had a couple high profile ones, but overall solid.

Herb is 1) indecisive and 2) inconsistent. You never know if he's gonna stop it early or late. At least with Big Dan (my favorite) you know he's gonna let you get your ass thoroughly kicked before stopping it.

or join in on the ass kicking

DrDyHI2.gif

Absolutely, good post.

Back