If Khabib is honest and a true champ, he came back to fight Chandler

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He said he might be back if he saw something interesting tonight, its hard to do better than Chandler's performance tonight, he earned his shot.

But Chandler is basicaly a Khabib upgraded with heavy hands i doubt Khabib want that smoke.

Who retire at 32 years old honestly ????! <36>

khabib has the best ground game of pretty much all time in mma and you think just because a guy from bellator has got power in one hand and knows a double leg he's a challenge for khabib who is a coward if he doesn't fight him?

He did not said it, Dana said it. It was a lie, lol. Khabib made it clear he has no interest on fighting anymore and also as an obedience to his mother.

As much as I like Poirier and Chandler, they are both light work for Khabib.
Oliveira gets KO'd on the feet by Khabib aswell.

Chandler is a B tier fighter that beat a nobody what the hell are you talking about mate? Also I want to see him pass USADA.

He said he might be back if he saw something interesting tonight, its hard to do better than Chandler's performance tonight, he earned his shot.

But Chandler is basicaly a Khabib upgraded with heavy hands i doubt Khabib want that smoke.

After they have made bank? Smart people.

If he cares about his legacy and wants to be considered the GOAT, he comes back. No one with a total of three title defences of what was really a paper belt to begin with is the GOAT. Obviously.

What an utterly dumb thread.
Chandler didn't even exist when Khabib retired. He must come back and fight every dude with a win ?

{<BJPeen}

khabib has the best ground game of pretty much all time in mma and you think just because a guy from bellator has got power in one hand and knows a double leg he's a challenge for khabib who is a coward if he doesn't fight him?

Yes

You are 100% correct. Chandler has a more explosive big punch but other than that I’m not sure what he’s got for Khabib. I understand they have different styles and were facing different opponents, but compare Chandler’s approach to Hooker to Khabib’s approach to Gaethje. Khabib is quicker and more dynamic. Chandler would have to scramble back and sprawl and brawl to beat Khabib. He’d always have a chance to land (although few top fighters put their undefended chin on a platter like Hooker) but I think he’d be on the back foot and would get taken down.

Chandler is a B tier fighter that beat a nobody what the hell are you talking about mate? Also I want to see him pass USADA.
He's been getting tested for months now, bud. If he popped, it would have already happened. He's had 4 USADA tests per their website.

Khabibi and his RUSADA and Icarus bless need not to get worried about USADA tests.

Khabib retired on his terms, and he retired wealthy.

He doesn't need to justify himself to fight fans.

Last edited:
He's been getting tested for months now, bud. If he popped, it would have already happened. He's had 4 USADA tests per their website.

Khabibi and his RUSADA and Icarus bless need not to get worried about USADA tests.
Doesn't look natty.

for me, Chandler right now is number 3 for the title behind Oliveira and Poirier. If it's against Khabib then he is number 2 because Poirier lost to him recently. Still, not the first contenter, unless he beats Oliveira.

What an utterly dumb thread.
Chandler didn't even exist when Khabib retired. He must come back and fight every dude with a win ?

{<BJPeen}

Get ready, Khabib will now receive the GSP treatment at least until he was 40. They’ll find ways to discredit his victories, he’ll be accused of ducking everyone, they’ll say he can’t beat “today’s” fighters, etc. Five years from now, they’ll be saying Khabib is ducking whoever that champ is at the time. It’s coming.

Well from my watching of the documentary Icarus, I have my speculations on Khabib big time. I understand bud. We all get these feelings.
You're a low IQ moron. You think it's just Russia cheating at the olympics and all other countries are natty? So many dumb people out there lol.

You're a low IQ moron. You think it's just Russia cheating at the olympics and all other countries are natty? So many dumb people out there lol.
???? My favourite part of this post is how you just jumped to conclusions and made your own assumptions using words I never even said.

I am the "low iq" guy though.

Russian athlete, ties to Putin. yeah, nah buddeh. Sorry, Santa Claus isn't real. You keep living in Fantasyland though bud. You do you.

Back