Conor 155/145/

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Last night Dustin looked huge Against Conor. But at 145 Conor looked oversized. So we’re does he sit here?. Is Dustin just a huge 155 er?. I
Don’t see where Conor goes now, he obviously needs a big fight to get back in the mix, but with who and at what weight?.

Last night Dustin looked huge Against Conor. But at 145 Conor looked oversized. So we’re does he sit here?. Is Dustin just a huge 155 er?. I
Don’t see where Conor goes now, he obviously needs a big fight to get back in the mix, but with who and at what weight?.

What did you just say?

Conor can't move up in weight and beat everyone, those of us not drinking the Cool-Aid knew this.

Dustin naturally has a wider frame, but Conor has a longer reach and has packed on much more muscle.

For Conor to be successful, he needs to have a huge reach advantage (that allows him to use his striking accuracy to land repeated left hands while staying outside of his opponents range) or just fight journeymen/aging fighters like Diaz, Cerrone, or Diego Sanchez.

McGregor looked the same size as Porier.

Best striker in MMA can’t even take some leg kicks.. Conors training camp must have consisted of boxing up scrubs like Dildo Anus

Doesn't really matter. They both signed to fight.

Don’t be ridiculous. They looked the same size.

you will look small too if you drink like crazy since 2017 and Dustin training and fighting all that time

"I was drinking all bleeding fight week the last time. I was on the Conan O'Brien show [drinking]."
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/conor-mcgregor-drinking-khabib-209050

Back