Shout out to Benson Henderson who was doing those calf kicks like 10 years ago

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
BlissfulDefinitiveBunting-size_restricted.gif

oh shit I wasn't around then.

It's cool to see like the reimergence of something like that and it's historical roots in the sport.

It's cool to see like the reimergence of something like that and it's historical roots in the sport.

The Conor vs Dustin fight isn't the first time we've seen this technique since Benson

The Conor vs Dustin fight isn't the first time we've seen this technique since Benson
I've only seen it used as a bread and butter move by guys to beat max holloway and now connor.

To this day nobody has outclassed Nate Diaz like Benson did. Those WEC boys were legit.

Bendo been skipping leg days for 10 years and still looks like a running back.

Anyone remember when he fought Brandon Thatch at WW on short notice with a toothpick in his mouth the entire fight?

subs a much bigger guy while casually chewing on a toothpick

legend

Anyone remember when he fought Brandon Thatch at WW on short notice with a toothpick in his mouth the entire fight?
Brandon Thatch. Wow that's a name i have not heard in a long ass time.

that leg was destroyed back in 2015 that is why he never training running but find time to drink

Fourteen weeks before the fight I tore 80 percent of my ACL. I could barely walk, I could barely kick. I had a lot of experience coming back from that injury. I was aware of my body, I was aware of my balance. I had a good team around me. I trusted everyone that was there. That's how I perform.

So, once again, I had a lot of adversity to overcome. But honestly, I went into that fight and I beat Chad on one leg. After going through that adversity I feel like I have gained three new legs.

Benson is one of my all time favs. I know a lot of you all find him boring, and I wouldn't hold it against you. Lovely technician!

I’m out of likes, but I salute you, sir.

Back