Dan Hooker back too soon.

Pikkon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He was in a war with Dustin but got punished way more than Dustin and went back in half a year.
Count in hard sparring in preparation for the fight it's even less. The guy should way at least 9 months to a year before even booking a new fight.

I mean Poirier fight the same night as Hooker. Looks like he just ate a hard shot to the head.

Are you going to use this as a excuse as to why he lost?

He’s not on Chandler’s level. Matter of fact his ranking was solely gifted to him because of the UFC’s ambition to market to the Australia/NZ demographic.

There’s levels to this.

17C51818-4CE6-4E1F-87E0-8C95DF48992B.jpeg

I don't really care about him, honestly, I don't like him that much after the shit he said to Dustin but a fact is a fact.

Does anyone think Dan will retire? He was unwrapping the tape after the fight. Feel bad for Dan but maybe it’s the right decision

I guess that made him keep his right hand so low. It’s also why Chandler looks two weight classes lighter in speed.

Maybe. He had definitely taken a lot of damage his previous 2 fights, on top the Barboza beatdown.

If not he still had a terrible gameplan. Backing up with his chin in the air instead of using his reach was dumb. I know his head coach wasn't in his corner but couldn't they have video chatted a better game plan?

I think the 6 months was adequate. He just got outclassed, would've happened if he fought Chandler in Q3 2021 as well.

He’s not on Chandler’s level. Matter of fact his ranking was solely gifted to him because of the UFC’s ambition to market to the Australia/NZ demographic.

There’s levels to this.

View attachment 828562
That, and his wins over Burns, Yaquinta, & Felder. Not too mention he did better against Poirier than anyone other Khabib in recent history.

I don't really care about him, honestly, I don't like him that much after the shit he said to Dustin but a fact is a fact.
Fact? .... or opinion. I mean it's fine to have your opinion but dont call it a fact

Reactions: Kb7
Does anyone think Dan will retire? He was unwrapping the tape after the fight. Feel bad for Dan but maybe it’s the right decision

I think youre right, I read he threw his gloves back into thhe cage as he was leaving

Back