Dana ppv piracy

TestosterOWN

H͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨp̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ͪ͋̚
@red
Reaction score
Just making this thread to say Dana will claim they caught the dude and will be prosecuting him but no news stories or anything will come out for it. will bump this thread when Dana claims some stupid bullshit about it.

Just making this thread to say Dana will claim they caught the dude and will be prosecuting him but no news stories or anything will come out for it. will bump this thread when Dana claims some stupid bullshit about it.
He said in post fight pc that the guy made a statement online that he will no longer be streaming the fight so there plan to spook him worked. Sounds kinda made up though

But we all successfully streamed? Who did he catch?

I"m assuming he meant people who are broadcasting the streams. I doubt there's anything he can do about people watching.

I"m assuming he meant people who are broadcasting the streams. I doubt there's anything he can do about people watching.
If he took the broadcasters down the streams wouldn’t be up.

Everyone can honeydick Dana by telling him they'll stream then "renouncing" it afterwards.

Fuck Dana. I went out and watched the fight at a bar, but I still streamed it to prove a point because he is a lying asshole just like I said.

He is full of shit.

He admitted defeat the best Dana could at the PFP, he said one down, thousands more to go while smirking..he’s done..

wait you people missed the press conference where he boasted about catching the guy, and the guy putting out this huge statement felating the UFC, then shutting down his entire streaming service?

so they totally caught the guy. the guy totally ran scared and turned everything off. neither the guy, or the service are named. but they totally did it. dana personally installed bugs in the guy's house. he was very glad the press asked about that, because it was a big deal for them, catching the guy.

it's like watching a 13 year old bullshit his way through a book report.

wait you people missed the press conference where he boasted about catching the guy, and the guy putting out this huge statement felating the UFC, then shutting down his entire streaming service?

so they totally caught the guy. the guy totally ran scared and turned everything off. neither the guy, or the service are named. but they totally did it. dana personally installed bugs in the guy's house. he was very glad the press asked about that, because it was a big deal for them, catching the guy.

it's like watching a 13 year old bullshit his way through a book report.
They setup an actor or they caught some jabroni who streamed the event for like 20 people and didn't know what proxies are. Lol

Fuck Dana. I went out and watched the fight at a bar, but I still streamed it to prove a point because he is a lying asshole just like I said.

He is full of shit.
Footage of you sending a video of you streaming to other viewers with your face on it

Solid, stable HD for the whole card.
I spent a bit of cash on a pack of Stellas. The spliff was already there when I looked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back