Media Conor McGregor on UFC 257 loss: 'I'm not that upset. Fair play to him.'

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

as @shoorik1987 mentioned, Conor mentioned that he never experienced that calf kick before and that was his first time experienced in his career.

yeah, those calf kicks beat Max Holloway too.

Them things are legit and they are changing the game.

as @shoorik1987 mentioned, Conor mentioned that he never experienced that calf kick before and that was his first time experienced in his career.

Calf kick became widespread during last 2 years. Conor had 2 fights on last 4 years, 1 against a grappler and one against a star struck, frozen, over the hill Cerrone.

The chicken did you see how enraged he got when khabibs tweet was read out? haha.Also he seems he didnt watch khabib getting spam kicked by justin in he's last fight and fought threw it and won, so no idea what the hell he was on about saying Khabib aint getting up after them kicks.

He should be upset.

He's finished.

I can only imagine how awkward the next Proper 12 UFC advertising meeting and contract negotiations will be,

Am I looking too much into this or was he on the verge of tears at 10:40?

Am I looking too much into this or was he on the verge of tears at 10:40?
Think he was close a couple of times with regards to letting people down and things quoted of what he said in the past.
He acknowledges welling up at one point.

And then he went out and beat a couple of women. You know, to cheer himself up.

Red panty night indeed...

The chicken did you see how enraged he got when khabibs tweet was read out? haha.Also he seems he didnt watch khabib getting spam kicked by justin in he's last fight and fought threw it and won, so no idea what the hell he was on about saying Khabib aint getting up after them kicks.

Khabib also fought that fight with broken toes.

very humble

but no reason for him to be sad. he's set for life financially and for a time he was two weight champ.

Calf kick became widespread during last 2 years. Conor had 2 fights on last 4 years, 1 against a grappler and one against a star struck, frozen, over the hill Cerrone.
Bendo really was the one who made it widespread a long time ago

He is upset and you can see it on his face and hear it with his words.

he's set for life financially

So many athletes went broke who made way more money than Conor. The guy likes to spend and all his business ventures are tied to his popularity which is tied to winning. No one is buying Proper 12 because they think its great whisky

Back