Media McGregor vs. Poirier 2 Last minute Predictions (Cerrone, Iaquinta, Kevin lee, Covington)

lol at Colby

Is it just me or is he remding of anybody of Mark Whalberg?

If Dustin eventually comes to WW, he against Colby would be crazy.

Joana is adorable
8c95e3f4-64d7-11ea-8e9f-2d196083a37c_image_hires_122442.JPG

Belal spitting facts... <8>

Conor fans about to be like... <NotListening><{ByeHomer}>

What the hell is up with drew dober? And Jesus he has a big head. Got damn!

Poirier is such a dog in this fight. I can’t believe it.

That Bel Muhamad is such a clown. Last time he was swearing on his life Cowboy was gonna win against Conor and now he is lying saying that Cowboy was on a 4 fight losing streak even though it was 2 loses. Just another bitter hater.
Belal Muhammad and his manager are both clowns

Great fooking job Belal Muhammed you made so many fooking fans expressing your opinion.

Al Iaquinta with the on-point armchair psych evaluation.

Dustin is definitely following Conor's lead, and that isn't a good sign.

Iaquinta based and accurate. I don't like how people let Conor dominate every interaction they have. I understand that the guy is more socially savvy than most, but still, they should rebel in some way ala Tony Ferguson, Khabib, Nate Diaz, Askren, etc. Try to throw Conor off his shit a bit and get a handle on the interaction. Conor is the one choosing the dynamic all the time, if he wants confrontation, they give it to him, if he wants friendliness they give it to him, they never even try to challenge the guy. I don't get it, although I'm not sure it has any carryover to the actual fight like Al says, probably not much in this case.

Also, what kind of fucked up filter + make up combination is Lauren Murphy using, she actually looks cute in that footage. This is how guys get catfished :(

djqs9Xo.jpg

I'm just going to point this out.

In Conor's "return" to the UFC. He's picked the 2 most war torn fighters on the roster to fight.

While Dustin isn't at the same point as Cerrone, he sure as fuck is approaching it. You can only be in so many insane fights, and only take so much punishment before your body starts to physically fail.

Oh and just to point out. He was pushing for a fight with Diego too.

He knows what he's doing.

Back