Great fights that don't get talked about much.

Sensee

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you were introducing someone to mma and didn't want to use fights that have been discussed or shown to death what fight would you use to show how exciting/interesting it can be? I think Brown vs Lawler was a great one that gets little press. Got any suggestions?
{<Scared}

If you were introducing someone to mma and didn't want to use fights that have been discussed or shown to death what fight would you use to show how exciting/interesting it can be? I think Brown vs Lawler was a great one that gets little press. Got any suggestions?
{<Scared}

I saw that fight live

Gilbert vs Sanchez UFC 166

Think that fight made me fall in love with the MMA tbh.

I never rated it highly and I am a massive Sanchez fan from Tuf 1. It was just Diego running it punches and catching a lucky looping hook.

That was the fight I realised he was done as a contender so it may be part of it.

Boys I have a problem. I’ve just tried to re watch a fight from UFC 166 on FightPass and it says “This content is not available”.

Is this normal? What’s going on.

Fml ignore this. I wasn’t logged in. What a terrible interface.

Shogun vs Henderson 1 :)
Or Jon Jones vs Alexander 1 :)

Those were WARS :) :) Perfect fights to introduce somebody new with :)

Diego Sanchez vs Karo Parysian, Nate Quarry vs Tim Credeur. Many Chris Leben fights especially him vs Sexyama and Terry Martin. James Irvin vs Hector Rameriz, Carlos Condit vs Jake Ellenberger, Josh Koscheck vs Rumble Johnson and Jon Jones vs Stephan Bonnar come to mind.

Scott Jorgenson vs Antonio Banuelos always rings a bell. There are a ton of WEC fights that were bananas.

Price vs Luque 2

Back and forth,lot of knock downs,some grappling and a great ending

Back