Time to sign Jake “White Kong” Hadley(7-0-0)

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Doesn't look like Cejudo and MM are going to be back any time soon.
Fig is nice, but we need more spice in the flyweight division.

More than what most fighters achieved before getting into the UFC, and still very young:

Great submission game:

Has good power in his strikes:

Sign him up, you fat bald goof.
FdfuL9t.gif

Im a fan of him already

we already had vanilla gorillas...STEP ASIDE

FOR WHITE KONG

Yeah, he'll get signed this year. I have no doubt about that.

The crazy thing about him is how calm he looks in his fights, he's in the middle of a cage fight but if you look at his face it looks like he's walking his dog or something.

Obvious answer is 'YES.'

But don't expect him to be a prodigy quite yet. Two world championships in seven fights? That means the rosters for that weightclass in those orgs are shallow as hell.

Bring him into the UFC deep end and see if he sinks or swim.

Obvious answer is 'YES.'

But don't expect him to be a prodigy quite yet. Two world championships in seven fights? That means the rosters for that weightclass in those orgs are shallow as hell.

Bring him into the UFC deep end and see if he sinks or swim.

Tbf Luke Shanks who he beat for the Cage Warriors title is a fairly legit FLW who might make the UFC one day himself.

Yeah, he'll get signed this year. I have no doubt about that.

The crazy thing about him is how calm he looks in his fights, he's in the middle of a cage fight but if you look at his face it looks like he's walking his dog or something.

I thought Jack Cartwright (9-0) was the two-division champ for CW???

They actually look alike, too. When I saw the picture above I assumed it was the same guy and he'd weirdly changed his name.

They actually look alike, too. When I saw the picture above I assumed it was the same guy and he'd weirdly changed his name.

Neither of them are two division champs. Hadley is the Flyweight champ, Cartwright is the Bantamweight champ.Mason Jones who debuted at the weekend was double champ at LW and WW.

Cartwright will probably get in first as he has two defences.

Two division what?
Neither of the of Cartwright or Hadley are two division champs in CW nor have they competed outside their division.
Jack only fought at 135 in CW, AND Jake only fought at 125 in CW...

Maybe what confused you is when you read the tweet above, he is saying he's the world champ in two different orgs(CW and EFC), not 2 weight classes.

Two division what?
Neither of the of Cartwright or Hadley are two division champs in CW nor have they competed outside their division.
Jack only fought at 135 in CW, AND Jake only fought at 125 in CW...

Maybe what confused you is when you read the tweet above, he is saying he's the world champ in two different orgs(CW and EFC), not 2 weight classes.

It was the tweet and also, some lingering Mason Jones memories I think. Subconsciously I seem to think every CW champion is a skinhead with titles in two divisions.

Tbf Luke Shanks who he beat for the Cage Warriors title is a fairly legit FLW who might make the UFC one day himself.
Fuck!!!!!

Luke SHANKS vs WHITE KONG.

This should be the main event not Conor vs Porier

Yes let's bring him over, FLW needs new blood (brb shedding a silent tear for Jussier Formiga)

Doesn't look like Cejudo and MM are going to be back any time soon.
Fig is nice, but we need more spice in the flyweight division.

More than what most fighters achieved before getting into the UFC, and still very young:

Great submission game:

Has good power in his strikes:

Sign him up, you fat bald goof.
FdfuL9t.gif

Why is he posing like hes holding someone..but no1s there....

Looks creepy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back