What if Conor loses..

G

GOATweight

What does Dana do? He doesn't have a big fight for Khabib then, who doesn't look like he wants to return anyway. And if Khabib decides to not return, who's going to fight for the title then? We're going to have Dustin vs Charlie Olives for the title?

DeadlyUniqueAiredale-small.gif

My preferred solution by the way:
Khabib vs GSP (title defense)

Dustin vs Conor III
Justin vs Oliveira
Ferguson vs Hooker/Chandler winner

that's why I don't think Conor's gonna lose one way or another, UFC won't let that happen

if you are a gambler bet on Conor asap

Dustin vs. Do Bronx for the LW belt (Khabib ain't coming back unless it's GSP but it ain't happening)
Conor vs. Gaethje (would be an awesome buildup as Justin has talked shit to Conor many times already)

The UFC will go on, with or without the Con-Man. I assure you.
you a fan of him? i know you like lanky striker types. are you also picking him to win? this fight actually reminds me of whittaker vs izzy, except izzy has great cardio, conor has shitty cardio. i'll pick dustin, close decision.

For sure Conor is gonna ask for the rematch against Poirier, who would probably oblige.

However Poirier may go on to fight for the title, in which case Conor "retires" or fights stockton soyboy Nate Diaz, or fights D1 All American wrestler Justin Gaethje

that's why I don't think Conor's gonna lose one way or another, UFC won't let that happen

A smart gambler never places a bet he can't afford to lose. UFC can afford to see Conor lose, even in embarrassing fashion, but they can't afford to be seen fixing fights. Handpicking a slow starter makes sense. Fixing for Conor to win simply isn't a smart business-decision.

kabib said he talked with gsp live on instagram and he doesnt want to fight. i'm starting to think if kabib fights again it will be in eagle fighting championships

if you are a gambler bet on Conor asap

They don't control that bro

Seeing Dana’s plans go hope and smoke is always hilarious, especially after the fight is over and during the post-fight conference.

They'll put Dusty on the shelf and let Conor win one fight, then hype the rematch for the vacant title.

What does Dana do? He doesn't have a big fight for Khabib then, who doesn't look like he wants to return anyway. And if Khabib decides to not return, who's going to fight for the title then? We're going to have Dustin vs Charlie Olives for the title?

DeadlyUniqueAiredale-small.gif
Khabib is a guy of respect, I bet he would take a fight again with Dustin if he KO'd Conor.

Back