Thoughts on Chill Conor?

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This whole week Conor seems very very mellow. Weirdly almost, hes not emotional at all and doesnt have the crazy energy he always used to have before fights. No shit talking either.

So question

Is this a good thing for Conor to be this relaxed? Some fighters have said before that they didn’t perform on fight night because they didnt feel the tension or the nerves before the fight. Conor seems like a guy that thrives under those situations and performs better. Also a few thousand fans really spread out in a huge areana isnt hyping him on the night either. Also forgot to mention the civil suit from that lady saying Conor assaulted her shes suing him fight week.

Think all this stuff will effect him.

I can see this thing being a along drawn out fight and it may even go to a decision. Which favors Dustin who can really push it in later rounds. So really interested to see how both of them perform. Very interesting fight...

Last edited:
I think he's going to murder DP. But if DP can go hard enough and KO, I'll be equally satisfied.

viewimage.php

Too deadly. I fear for Dustin's well being.

I think he's going to murder DP. But if DP can go hard enough and KO, I'll be equally satisfied.

Dustins a different animals at 155. Think he can hang with Conor for 5 rounds. Dustins probably gonna be extra cautious of Conors left too.

Corporate Mcgregor is more appropriate. Can't act crazy when you're doing buisness deals.

This is how Conor always use to act when he was on the come up, only before the Aldo fight is when he started getting loud and obnoxious. It helps he's not in the states also where he rile up all his nuthuggers who are there fight week which in turn amps him up.

This is how Conor always use to act when he was on the come up, only before the Aldo fight is when he started getting loud and obnoxious. It helps he's not in the states also where he rile up all his nuthuggers who are there fight week which in turn amps him up.

But even before that he would still be really amped in fight week. He just seems different to me in these new interviews hes doing.

The preparation is dunn
{<Mcgoat}

Im rooting for Dustin but we all know his reputation in big fights.

Leave America out of this, pal

<3>

Didnt he act just like this during fight week vs Cerrone? He acts like a presidential candidate. I don't think it will affect this fight what so ever, but if it does we might just get to see another first round finish early just like the Cerrone fight.

But even before that he would still be really amped in fight week. He just seems different to me in these new interviews hes doing.
When? Before the Aldo fight? Fight week during interviews he acted the same as he is now, only during the pre fight press conference he would get a louder as it's show to him & the crowd. Go and rewatch UFC embeddeds featuring Conor before the Aldo fight. He was the same then as he is now.

Didnt he act just like this during fight week vs Cerrone? He acts like a presidential candidate. I don't think it will affect this fight what so ever, but if it does we might just get to see another first round finish early just like the Cerrone fight.

Be real though... theres a huge difference in fighting a near retired Cerrone and a still prime Dustin. This is a much bigger challenge

I think his mood before fights is directly correlated to the stakes. He's confident enough here (and in the Cowboy fight) that he doesn't feel the need to play mind games outside of the octagon.

You know what an assassin says right before he shoots you in the head? Nothing.

Quite incorrect. He had a string of amusing insults for Dustin prior to their first fight (though he didn't get nearly as abrasive as he did with Jose), and Dustin seemed oddly flustered and affected by it when they were filmed together in the weekly build up to the event.

When? Before the Aldo fight? Fight week during interviews he acted the same as he is now, only during the pre fight press conference he would get a louder as it's show to him & the crowd. Go and rewatch UFC embeddeds featuring Conor before the Aldo fight. He was the same then as he is now.

You should rewatch them... the other comments in here also mention it being a different Conor. One guy said “corporate McGregor” lol

There’s definitely a difference, he seems a bit off to me.

Back