Conor Mcgregor’s first title defense

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Let me guess, ufc and Dana wants conor to hold the belt, and if he does I’m sure his first 2 title defenses will be the real estate fighter Al Iquinta and the whacky Diego Sanchez to build up conors legacy.

They want Nate not Olivera because they're picking easy fights.

Strikers who he's already beat.

First defense against this man
ezgif-5-4a29bdd0c138.gif

Conor, Dustin winner will see the winner of Hooker and Chandler or Oliveira.

Conors next 3 opponents (excluding Dustin) will consist of any of the following: Nate, Oliveira, RDA, Chandler, Gaethje, Hooker, Khabib, Islam, Volk, Tony, Max, Usman, Burns, Colby.

Only included Islam because there is history with Khabib and it depends on how active Conor and Islam are in 2021. Islam could get a title shot based on history alone if he wins 2-3 more fights in the division.

LMAO at Conor ever defending a belt against any top contender. It’ll never happen.

Damn, dorks are even getting triggered by things that haven't even happened now. Conor certainly brings out the basement dwellers.

He's literally fighting the No.2 guy in 3 days

Reading comprehension is not that hard...

He said ever defending a belt”.

To which I agree, if Conor wins against Dustin he will hold up the division again while he tries to milk as much money from Dana, Boxing and everything else in between.

The idea of canor defending a title is laughable. If he get the gold he will fight outside of the Wright class to not risk the belt.

After this Saturday conor will never fight again. He made his cheese.

Let me guess, ufc and Dana wants conor to hold the belt, and if he does I’m sure his first 2 title defenses will be the real estate fighter Al Iquinta and the whacky Diego Sanchez to build up conors legacy.

cant hold something there not fighting for at uf c257.

Nate is a worse match up for Conor, cardio+chin is a tougher nut to crack than a glass jawed Olivera.

Khabib didn't choose who he won the belt from but he did make sure he faced the no.1 Contender for every defence. We don't expect you Conor fans to have any integrity when your master himself doesn't and you have to automatically defend everything he does.

But he's not even fighting for a belt... Likely he'd take the $$$ fights against Manny or Jake Paul over the bigger challenges like Diego Sanchez and Raging Al
<{MingNope}>

Congratulations! This is the worst thread I've seen this week, only 3 days to go! Hopefully you hang on to the title!

Back