Watch Conor give rematches to Max, Aldo, Dustin, Chad and lose to all of them

Dana's Plight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2021 - Year of Revenge.
We all know his biggest wins were the manipulation of the universe (juju) and are not accurate representation of his actual fighting abilities. We all know all 4 of these are better fighters than him.

Ducked Gaethje who also clowns him. Will duck Aloe Vera, no amount of training with Dildo 'Can't win a BJJ tournament' Danus will get him prepared.

Conor's finished out here. The chickens have come to roost. Alhamdullilah.

xtwhskg08ew41.jpg

His nuthuggers and his haters are both retarded.

Conor really does something to y'all.

No kidding. His haters are going just about as full retard as his fans are these days. And as we all know, you never go full retard.

Aldo is to small. He is a bantamweight now, when Conor is a big lightweight. Max may win if he bulks up. Poirier idk

I'm not a Conor fan by a long stretch but I would put a lot of money on him beating Mendes and Aldo in rematches for certain.

khabib fanboys really on suicide watch since khabib run away from the sport
to avoid the motivated mcgregor left nuclear bomb,it will be fine i promise,khabib
will be remembered as top 5 lw of all time,but the throne belongs to the notorious

khabib fanboys really on suicide watch since khabib run away from the sport
to avoid the motivated mcgregor left nuclear bomb,it will be fine i promise,khabib
will be remembered as top 5 lw of all time,but the throne belongs to the notorious

<YeahOKJen>

Nah. If Conor loses again and he never steps in the cage again.

Conor is that polarizing.

Lol no. Nobody even cares about him. Its like a really bad itch, you just wanna get rid but you don't really *care* about it. He's like the loud kid in the class disrupting everything but he makes no genuine affect to you or anyone or in life. It's just annoyance.

Lol no. Nobody even cares about him. Its like a really bad itch, you just wanna get rid but you don't really *care* about it. He's like the loud kid in the class disrupting everything but he makes no genuine affect to you or anyone or in life. It's just annoyance.
Honey, you cared enough to make this thread. You could have just chosen to ignore him, but you just had to get it off your chest.

Which is okay, we are all here for you to laugh with, or at.

Honey, you cared enough to make this thread. You could have just chosen to ignore him, but you just had to get it off your chest.

Which is okay, we are all here for you to laugh with, or at.

Yeah the sport I love more than any sport Im not allowed to discuss or talk about. IDIOT.

Back