Roxanne Modaferri is fighting tomorrow

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Outside of the elite girls I usually hate WMMA (Sarah Moras performance on the weekend was absolutely pathetic), But she's a loveable loser and always gives her all. So I will jump on the bandwagon one more time.

roxanne-modafferi.jpg

Outside of the elite girls I usually hate WMMA (Sarah Moras performance on the weekend was absolutely pathetic), But she's a loveable loser and always gives her all. So I will jump on the bandwagon one more time.

roxanne-modafferi.jpg

Loveable loser.....is that even a compliment?!!?

I love her because she is so unathletic and awkward, yet she trains hard and always seems to surprise me with her success.

PS Just noticed she's on a Randa Markos W/L streak, so bet against her this weekend.

I love her because she is so unathletic and awkward, yet she trains hard and always seems to surprise me with her success.

PS Just noticed she's on a Randa Markos W/L streak, so bet against her this weekend.

Odds are pretty steep, I think the other girl is at -350. Might just use it as a parlay boost

Hallelujah praise the lord, Roxanne is fighting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

id def smash ...

if I still some how could

16AD.gif

We've all been there. This is a perfect example of why real men should never wear flip flops. Proper foot gear and he would have slept happily against the counter.

Only fights I'm excited for on this card are this one , the Umar fight and the main event (kinda I just wanna see Chiesa win but it'll probably be boring either way) . Gonna watch the whole card cause ya never know when a banger could happen but meh.

Roxanne has zero athletic talent, but has proven that with hard work and dedication you can reach the top (of WMMA). It's hard not to respect her dedication to the sport, and the improvements she's made throughout her career.

Back