I don't want to be the bear of bad news again, but Poirier is going to KO McGregor

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Listen, I am a McGregor fan. I don't hate on the guy just to hate on him and I am looking forward to this fight on saturday. I am very surprised to see so many writing off Poirier. Here's the thing, McGregor TKO'd Poirier almost 7 years ago. Even then, the stoppage could be considered questionable but McGregor won fair & square.

This isn't the same Poirier from 2014, albeit it isn't the same McGregor either. Outside of Michael Johnson & McGregor, he hasn't been KO'd. He took Gaethje's best shots and ended up KO'ing him. He has better cardio than McGregor & he's going to be able to hang with Conor early. McGregor is dangerous for 2 rds, Poirier is dangerous for all 5. Poirier has settled into 155 very nicely, McGregor is all over the place with his fights, from 145 to 170 to 155.

Poirier will take McGregor's best shots early and start turning up the heat from Rd 3 - 5 on a gasses McGregor. Conor is going to have a difficult time through the adversity and is more than likely getting KO'd flat out or TKO in rd 3.

Poirier is the bigger man & I expect a great performance from him. Conor is obviously a live dog, but next weekend won't be his night. Poirier via KO later in the fight.

Listen, I am a McGregor fan. I don't hate on the guy just to hate on him and I am looking forward to this fight on saturday. I am very surprised to see so many writing off Poirier. Here's the thing, McGregor TKO'd Poirier almost 7 years ago. Even then, the stoppage could be considered questionable but McGregor won fair & square.

This isn't the same Poirier from 2014, albeit it isn't the same McGregor either. Outside of Michael Johnson & McGregor, he hasn't been KO'd. He took Gaethje's best shots and ended up KO'ing him. He has better cardio than McGregor & he's going to be able to hang with Conor early. McGregor is dangerous for 2 rds, Poirier is dangerous for all 5. Poirier has settled into 155 very nicely, McGregor is all over the place with his fights, from 145 to 170 to 155.

Poirier will take McGregor's best shots early and start turning up the heat from Rd 3 - 5 on a gasses McGregor. Conor is going to have a difficult time through the adversity and is more than likely getting KO'd flat out or TKO in rd 3.

Poirier is the bigger man & I expect a great performance from him. Conor is obviously a live dog, but next weekend won't be his night. Poirier via KO later in the fight.
Fight is in 7am, God only knows who will show up on that fight, just look how Costa was fighting vs Izy in that time, dude never wake up

Can you give me the winning PowerBall #'s, since you can see the future?

No one wants to be the bear of bad news.

mYdEW1eo_400x400.jpg

I honestly stopped reading when you said "the stoppage could be considered questionable"

In what world was that questionable? Dustin was out on his face.

We all need to Interlocking Fish Smash TS for using bear instead bearer!

I hate to be the BEARER of bad news but Conor is going to put Dustin away inside 2 rounds. Probably 1

I hate to be the BEARER of bad news but Conor is going to put Dustin away inside 2 rounds. Probably 1
I hate to be the BEARER of bad news but I don't know who will win! I will watch and be cheering Dustin on though!

Back