Media DC & Helwani preview Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor 2 | UFC 257 | ESPN MMA

0oE5iXP.gif

Porier took too much damage against Hooker.

conor has much heavier hands and is gonna flatten Dustin

I can't listen to anything Ariel says cause he's got a mouthful of Conor.

Regardless, the 'heavier hands' argument for Conor isn't really proven at LW at all.

I think Dustin can hurt Conor, the longer the fight goes on obviously the better for him .

Dustin decision.

Regardless, the 'heavier hands' argument for Conor isn't really proven at LW at all.

I think Dustin can hurt Conor, the longer the fight goes on obviously the better for him .

Dustin decision.

Conor decision more likely. Dustin doesn't have the chin of a Diaz or the wrestling of a Khabib to gas out Conor. The King by whatever he wants.

DC annoys me so badly that I often turn off the sound when he is commentating let alone watch some promo crap.

Dustin decision.
Conors nuclear left is more than proven as the ultimate weapon in fighting. Its one of those punches fighters get shocked by, its like they cant even believe how hard he just hit them.

Conors nuclear left is more than proven as the ultimate weapon in fighting. Its one of those punches fighters get shocked by, its like they cant even believe how hard he just hit them.
I agree about his opponents getting shocked by the left hand but not because of the power. I think it's more the speed, timing and accuracy. They just can't believe how fast it is.

Dustin by KO

Unless Conrad decides to panic wrestle and begs for Dustin to choke him
AV bet?

We got a rubber match, and you wanted to do it on a fight we disagree on. 1 month

Would be something if Doostin came out wrestling.

Back