Media Conor McGregor talks UFC 257, Khabib & more | Cliffs & Time stamps included

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I'm not going to summarize all, just the interesting parts.

• Conor talks about TUF. Dana mentioned it to him, but it was skeptical that Khabib would ever do such a thing. Would be open to doing TUF with whoever [Timestamp]
  • wants to fight 3-4 times in 2021[Time stamp]
  • The situation between Khabib and Himself is strictly personal. Has nothing to do with anything else(Hints its not a religious/political issue).[Time stamp]
  • relished no crowd to showcase his power of his shots but still thinks his power will translate with the select crowd.[Time stamp]
  • Thinks the PPV does 1.6m-1.8m buys[ Time stamp]
  • Talks about the Manny Bout

Last edited:
This is some outstanding material for a Sunday evening. Bless us all.

A fight with Al Iaquinta...lol I don't think it'll happen but part of me thinks he just wants to dust Al to say Khabib couldn't do it.

• The situation between Khabib and Himself is strictly personal. Has nothing to do with anything else(Hints its not a religious/political issue).

-Same guy that said Muslims are backwards lol but now when he needs Muslims he no longer has a issue with the religion.. Remember he also said Dagestani people are cowards and tried to play on ethnic and religious tensions...

Heres a great thread by @Dionysian on it all
So there was another thread where someone asked what Conor said to Khabib at the presser. I started a reply in that one but wanted to make a separate thread, because I realized it'd help people that don't know much politically about the context of some of the comments. Hopefully knowing this stuff a bit better would underscore how the presser really was the "darkest" ever in the words of Dana and why it crossed 100 lines/why Khabib was as pissed as he was.

1. Said Khabib's father was a "sniveling coward"
2. Said his father would stab Kadyrov in the back in order to "take over" (leader of neighboring Chechnya very close to Dagestan both geographically and politically). This sort of thing can get someone killed.
3. Said Khabib "knows what will happen to him if he returns to Russia" if the fight fell through. Another veiled threat of political assassination in a part of the world where political assassination is a real thing.
4. Also jumped on Khabib for "are you disrespecting your president, Vladimir Putin?!?" due to the fact Conor took a photo with him. Another very obvious threat of implied political violence in a part of the world where that shit doesn't fly.
5. Mocked the traditional Islamic greeting and said "ahsillam-meelackem" in the presser
6. Pushed his whiskey towards Khabib in the presser and when Khabib said "I don't drink" he replied "why don't you drink? oh yeah, because you're a backwards cunt."
7. Said that Dagestani men had "chicken jaws" and that he learned this from Chechens who he trained with. Again trying to stir political shit between two neighboring regions.
8. Said numerous times that "the Russian people want this man gone." Another attempt to stir shit politically. Throughout the presser he intimated that Russians hated Khabib because he wasn't Slavic. Also said that "his people were driven off cliffs" alluding to Russian vs Dagestan issues from ages ago. Around this time was when Khabib responded, pointing out he speaks his language whereas Conor speaks the language of his conquerors (English). Conor replied with less than stellar Gaelic that underscored Khabib's point.
9. After the fight... called his wife a "towel" to mock the fact they culturally embrace a style of dress keeping his wife modest rather than her looking like a whore and posting the pic online with her titties flopping out of the dress. Bullshit cultural imperialism if I've ever seen it, backed up by an obnoxious loud-mouth group of people online posing as women's lib artists.
10. After the fight... said Khabib's father was faking his COVID diagnosis (just before he died from it)

Apparently it was only business though.

A fight with Al Iaquinta...lol I don't think it'll happen but part of me thinks he just wants to dust Al to say Khabib couldn't do it.

He is all about quick easy wins these days. Or losses. IDK. It's the same apparently.

It's crazy to see a guy say someone is scared when that same guy literally made him beg for mercy during the first fight

"It's only business"

-Same guy that said Muslims are backwards lol but now when he needs Muslims he no longer has a issue with the religion.. Remember he also said Dagestani people are cowards and tried to play on ethnic and religious tensions...

The ginger got off easy after all the shit he said. He deserved much worse.

He is all about quick easy wins these days. Or losses. IDK. It's the same apparently.

All the Khabib fans claimed Al was elite and would beat Conor due to his durability and gas tank. Now he's an easy fight for Conor, just like seemingly everyone is other than Khabib.

It's always the greatest camp, greatest routines, greatest sparring, greatest nutrition until he loses..... then it all was horribly wrong including broken bones.
It's called mind games m8

• Wins and losses means nothing to him. If you are scheduled to fight a man and there's history/buildup, the fight needs to take place. Example: Khabib v Tony were supposed to take place, it should take place. Not just scurry away.
I agree. Where you at Diego?

When did he say muslims were backwards?

He said backwards cunt to Khabib because he refuses take photo with women and he encloses his wife with towel so that you don't see anything but towel.

Conor didn't say any bad thing about any religion or not. That's Khabib's number one lie to try to gain support from muslim world. He's such a hypocrite. Conor didn't say anything about Russians also. He did say a few things about dagestanis after they were started selling stuff that involves insults to Conor on their stores.

Khabib is a backwards cunt. If he was born in Vatican he would be a fanatic Catholic also. Which religion doesn't matter.

When did he say muslims were backwards?

He said backwards cunt to Khabib because he refuses take photo with women and he encloses his wife with towel so that you don't see anything but towel.

Conor didn't say any bad thing about any religion or not. That's Khabib's number one lie to try to gain support from muslim world. He's such a hypocrite. Conor didn't say anything about Russians also. He did say a few things about dagestanis after they were started selling stuff that involves insults to Conor on their stores.

Khabib is a backwards cunt. If he was born in Vatican he would be a fanatic Catholic also. Which religion doesn't matter.

4smtl3d5qxu51.jpg

391ad0_7e44d042e3eb48f7ac49e630f50dbb8d~mv2.gif

You're low IQ. Find me a fighter that doesn't say they had a great camo, great shape, etc

Khabib had mumps, broken foot (x-ray provided unlike a certain Irishmen), father died. Still went out and finished Justin in 2 rounds. Khabib is inevitable.

On low IQ, you gobble Conor mate and wish he punched your old man so you could lick the sweat off his face after. Admitting your a fan of his automatically puts you in the sub-human category.

Back