Buckley - from highlight reel to highlight reel'd

This dat fake news. Wasteland imo.

Was a cold knockout though lol.

Buckley was immensely overrated. I was waiting for Krause to destroy him but now I'm satisfied. Guy is extremely one-dimensional and payed for it.

EDIT: I don't even hate the guy, if it looks like it... I just think there was no reason for him to be hyped. He just throws lunging strikes. He was just waiting to get countered or something similar.

Will.jpg

2 +300 betting favorites K.O'd in the first two fights. Who ever laid down some coin on those gents is smiling right now! Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon, love these early cards as my old ass is usually in bed by 9.

Buckley was also getting caught coming in firing so hot like he was by that white boi's punches. Thought Buckley fought too aggressive but maybe he just fights like that. If so, think he would be better served to not force things so much, as being the shorter guy in a lot of the MW fights.

Yeah it was insane, Buckley getting ko'd today was not something I was expecting.

Buckley was immensely overrated. I was waiting for Krause to destroy him but now I'm satisfied. Guy is extremely one-dimensional and payed for it.

EDIT: I don't even hate the guy, if it looks like it... I just think there was no reason for him to be hyped. He just throws lunging strikes. He was just waiting to get countered or something similar.
Buckley was never hyped people just liked his fighting style. He was knocked out during his first fight no one hyped him up like some contender.

no one was hyping him to be a contender or to make waves, youre making shit up or over exaggerating, he was hyped as being mad exciting which he is.

Back