How Will Stipe Retire?

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 510653

Will this be his last fight? I think he'll fight 'til he can't anymore and not leave at the right time like GSP or even DC did I think he'll fight until one too many losses happen and then retire. The other scenario is if he beats Frank and gets that big fight with Jon Jones he'll retire after that win or lose, those are the two I can see.

Will this be his last fight? I think he'll fight 'til he can't anymore and not leave at the right time like GSP or even DC did I think he'll fight until one too many losses happen and then retire. The other scenario is if he beats Frank and gets that big fight with Jon Jones he'll retire after that win or lose, those are the two I can see.

I'd like to see Stipe fight Ngannou, and if he wins, fight Jones. If he wins both, I think he will retire as undisputed GOAT HW.

If he loses by KO to Ngannou, I think he will try to fight again, just like what happened with Cormier.

I'd like to see Stipe fight Ngannou, and if he wins, fight Jones. If he wins both, I think he will retire as undisputed GOAT HW.

If he loses by KO to Ngannou, I think he will try to fight again, just like what happened with Cormier.

I agree with that dude it's just a matter of if Dana would let him get an immediate trilogy shot.. He might try to throw Jon in there asap for that Ngannou Jones fight Jon was teasing the fans with that didn't happen. Then it would have some merit to it being a belt on the line, one of Dana's fav things for a ppv..

I’m a huge Stipe fan, but he needs to fight more often.
Ngannou deserves the title shot, that should be the next fight and the winner should fight Jones next.
He should be able to accomplish this in 2021.
Ngannou (March), Jones (July) and Israel (Dec). Let’s go fucking fight. Stipe 2021 fighter of the year and retires after.

He will retire after his fight against Ngannou. Ngannou will KO him. Stipe gets interview and he will state that he is ready to leave the sport. @NorrisB

Someday he will talk about it with his family and ufc and then he fuck off

He's said many times that he'll stop fighting "the minute it stops being fun." But what would have to happen for that? He's also said that he's thought about retirement after Every. Single. Fight. but obviously he's always come back for more...

I agree with that dude it's just a matter of if Dana would let him get an immediate trilogy shot.. He might try to throw Jon in there asap for that Ngannou Jones fight Jon was teasing the fans with that didn't happen. Then it would have some merit to it being a belt on the line, one of Dana's fav things for a ppv..

That's an interesting scenario I didn't think about.

If Stipe loses to Ngannou, which following fight orders do you think the UFC would see as the more popular one?

Stipe vs. Ngannou 3
(then the winner fights Jones)​
or

Ngannou vs. Jones
(winner fights Stipe coming off a loss)​

I’m a huge Stipe fan, but he needs to fight more often.
Ngannou deserves the title shot, that should be the next fight and the winner should fight Jones next.
He should be able to accomplish this in 2021.
Ngannou (March), Jones (July) and Israel (Dec). Let’s go fucking fight. Stipe 2021 fighter of the year and retires after.

He does but I also believe both he and DC purposely dicked each other around during their fights that they jammed the division up and frustrated a lot of contenders. I also think Dana is to blame as well being as how he wanted DC to retire on a win and I guess it's a blessing in disguise to DC 'cause he got served that L in an empty place where he could just go to his locker room and let it set in instead of retiring all dramatically in front of an arena full of fans.

He'll end up being KO'd. Which isn't a slight to him. Every HW champ does. But he's been in a lot of wars already and he has some killers lined up for the next few shots. I hope he demolishes Ngannau again, but I wouldn't bet on it.

after he gets KO'ed by Ngannou. Jones will promptly go back to LHW

I think after his next fight hes going to fight DC about 5 or 6 more times and retire.
He will be dormant for about 15 - 20 years then when Stephan Struve can barely walk he will leap out of a pile of unfolded laundry, recite one of those micro machine ads from the 80s verbatim to confuse him and then avenge his loss against the barely mobile Skyscraper.

After he gets KO'd by Ngannou? Da fuq is everyone smoking? Stipe is gonna beat the shit of Ngannou once again. Francis has gotten better , yes. Stipe has also gotten much better since their last fight.

Stipe by TKO ground and pound round 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back