With romero gone, who'll take his place?

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
With romero gone, who'll take his place as the scariest man at middleweight? A boogeyman, if you will? I ask because romero was never champ, but he was that one motherfucker people feared because he had the ability to beat anyone. Costa isn't that guy. He looks the part but doesn't have it. Who's the next scariest guy at middleweight? Anyone I'm overlooking? And no it's not Cannonier.

The other explosive natural fast twitch athletic ageless fighter

Wait, what did I miss? Romero is gone or jus counted out?

In Vampire years he is Eternal...
Dude is looking for another promotion to call home. Gonna go take someone's MW belt

Released.

<SelenaWow>

Damn...

original.gif

There's no replacing Romero. I guess Adesanya is the boogeyman of the division himself even while being champ as even the number one contender Rob Whitaker doesn't even want to rematch him cause he knows what will happen

Romero was cool personified.
And he really only lost one fight in the UFC, against Costa.
If he was younger and the promotion tought they could reap rewards from his success, I’m really sure he would have those close decision losses to Rob and Sanya turned out wins.

Time for Anthony Smith to go back to MW and claim his place as scary old war dog

Someone who is not as good. Which is the case per usual for the UFC nowadays. But ppl still seem to think they have the best fighters. Like Jan is the best 205er in the world when they let go of 3 top 5 LHWs lol. Gtfoh

Back