Media THOMPSON X NEAL POSTER

arabian_matrix

volk 3, 4, 5
@Green
Reaction score
440px-UFC_Fight_Night_183.jpg

kinda reminds me of the hunt x lewis poster thoughts?

I like it

The asses, I mean masses will trash it

How basic can they get, seriously.

Intern should be fired for this one.

Hope it doesn’t suck

don’t make it suck, wonderboy

With Covid going around, I could give a shit about a poster. If I was the UFC, I wouldn't even bother making posters.

Wait, they're really not giving Khamzat another opponent? How about Pettis? He's on the card.

Jus bring sum aggression and blood and I'm a happy cage camper!

I haven't been this bummed out after losing the Chimaev/Edwards fight since KZ lost to Brian. Hope they rebook it early next year.

I haven't been this bummed out after losing the Chimaev/Edwards fight since KZ lost to Brian. Hope they rebook it early next year.

fqMghpO.gif

Yea same - Question and confrontations needs sum answering Lucy!

I'm going to say it's bad and probably not for the reasons most here would think.

The design is fine, I actually like it, but there is a bigger problem here.

Womderboy vs Neal is not "a fight"

Neither one is a star, or an upcoming star, or a former legend.

You got one guy who is a veteran gatekeeper/journeyman vs a decent unknown fighter who has no hype or star potential.

Its meant to be an epic head to head poster selling you on these two titans clashing, but this is really a bottom of main card type of fight. It's not even really a co main event worthy fight.

This creates long-term term marketing problems. It's like the boy who cried wolf. If you keep trying to oversell and overhype mediocre fights, your big fights will undersell as its harder to build hype with them.

You can still sell a fight like this without trying to make it some dramatic head to head poster. One way for example is to include multiple fights on the poster. Double or triple head to head, or a less dramatic design.

UFC has a massive problem of saturation of product, lowered product quality via saturation, then outdated marketing tactics on lowered product quality.

It all flows downwards.

Last edited:
I'm going to say it's bad and probably not for the reasons most here would think.

The design is fine, I actually like it, but there is a bigger problem here.

Womderboy vs Neal is not "a fight"

Neither one is a star, or an upcoming star, or a former legend.

You got one guy who is a veteran gatekeeper/journeyman vs a decent unknown fighter who has no hype or star potential.

Its meant to be an epic head to head poster selling you on these two titans clashing, but this is really a bottom of main card type of fight. It's not even really a co main event worthy fight.

This creates long-term term marketing problems. It's like the boy who cried wolf. If you keep trying to oversell and overhype mediocre fights, your big fights will undersell as its harder to build hype with them.

You can still sell a fight like this without trying to make it some dramatic head to head poster. One way for example is to include multiple fights on the poster. Double or triple head to head, or a less dramatic design.

UFC has a massive provoke of saturation of product, lowered product quality via saturation, then outdated marketing tactics on lowered product quality.

It all flows downwards.

lol at thompson not being co main level

That hairline on Thompson.

Could be worse.

nelson-nog-poster-jpg.817995

fKxscsR.gif

Hey a Country Breakfast boy (with 10x helpings) can survive!

I will always admire Roy for coming out to that entrance!

Geoff Neal is awesome and the best up and comer I seen in UFC in a while, 6-0 in UFC so far and he is super slick, his hands are so fast, you can tell he could be a pro boxer.

Back