When will jones stop beating around the bush and get a HW fight already ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

Last fought in February iirr. Has been teasing a HW move for years. Has been trash talking Ngannou on social media like he was going to fight him in his backyard. Vacated the LHW belt and is already the reigning undisputed twitter weight champion. But still no announcement no nothing, no substance only hypothesis. When will it happen ?

Most likely he'll fight the winner of Stipe/Francis. Meaning we probably won't see him until summer 2021 at the earliest.

Last fought in February iirr. Has been teasing a HW move for years. Has been trash talking Ngannou on social media like he was going to fight him in his backyard. Vacated the LHW belt and is already the reigning undisputed twitter weight champion. But still no announcement no nothing, no substance only hypothesis. When will it happen ?

Hes training bruh

Lol bruh, Dana literally said that Jones 100% would not get the title shot before Ngannou and Jones has said he isn't fighting at HW if it's not for a title so he's clearly waiting for the winner of the Stipe x Ngannou fight, he's already said he's feeling great at 240.

Jon is preparing his body to fight at a heavier weight. It’s not something that happens over night and he’s not dumb, he’s going to do it right. I expect to see Jon vs Stipe/Ngannou winner next summer.

I imagine that Jones is at a similar place to what GSP was at when he retired for the 1st time.

He's been dominant for so long, and has been in some close fights the last few against some not big names. I think he's tired of the monotony of holding the LHW title and now is only interested in several big fights.

Still think he's suspended and usada isn't releasing that info and probably had to vacate the title again.

Well he will fight the winner of Stipe/Francis and that fight is not announced yet

He is taking 6 or more months to gain size. Usada has tested him 20 or more times this year already. Since one cant add 30 lbs of lean muscle in a few months, it will be fat. The legs are hopeless. He will have toothpicks. He can push those calf muscles to the brink of destruction, but it is what it is. A heavy kicking HW will destroy those legs.

He is taking 6 or more months to gain size. Usada has tested him 20 or more times this year already. Since one cant add 30 lbs of lean muscle in a few months, it will be fat. The legs are hopeless. He will have toothpicks. He can push those calf muscles to the brink of destruction, but it is what it is. A heavy kicking HW will destroy those legs.

He could take up cycling ...

Bicycling .. for his legs. The other cycles wouldn't hurt either

Hes training bruh

Lol bruh, Dana literally said that Jones 100% would not get the title shot before Ngannou and Jones has said he isn't fighting at HW if it's not for a title so he's clearly waiting for the winner of the Stipe x Ngannou fight, he's already said he's feeling great at 240.

Jon is preparing his body to fight at a heavier weight. It’s not something that happens over night and he’s not dumb, he’s going to do it right. I expect to see Jon vs Stipe/Ngannou winner next summer.

I imagine that Jones is at a similar place to what GSP was at when he retired for the 1st time.

He's been dominant for so long, and has been in some close fights the last few against some not big names. I think he's tired of the monotony of holding the LHW title and now is only interested in several big fights.

Yeah so a whole bunch of reasons are ready for him not to fight at HW "yet" but still being able to tease it. He couldn't take a #1 contender fight in in a division he's never fought in the meantime couldn't he. How convenient.

Yeah so a whole bunch of reasons are ready for him not to fight at HW "yet" but still being able to tease it. He couldn't take a #1 contender fight in in a division he's never fought in the meantime couldn't he. How convenient.
Why should he? All he has to do is wait and he’ll get a title shot.

This makes no sense. If jones wanted a title shot and to fight stipe ASAP, it would happen

Dana and jones both don’t want to see him fight stipe, they want francis. Trying to get stipe out of there first

All I want is JJ vs. Israel.
That's the matchup to make.

You sound really impatient.

Back