Media Ismail Naurdiev is a rapper now

Better not be sampling Oblivion soundtrack like I half suspected..

Edit: the autotune at a minute and a half or so, holy shit

I remember being disappointed by that Chechen.

Better not be sampling Oblivion soundtrack like I half suspected..

Edit: the autotune at a minute and a half or so, holy shit

you seriously make it till 1.5 min? hespect brother.

Can anybody who speaks the language confirm if teh lyrics are as cringy as Woodley's.

Can anybody who speaks the language confirm if teh lyrics are as cringy as Woodley's.
rapping about his life. making mom proud. no street life just hard work and gym time. living the dream and so on.

It's generic but less worse than i feared.

Without understanding the lyrics I kinda liked it, beat went hard. Flow and delivery, while definitely bit shaky at times, still better than Woodley and Fili.

I speak german and the lyrics are cringy but it sounds good. He sounds like those german youtubers trying to rap (Apored or Mert for example)

I speak german and the lyrics are cringy but it sounds good. He sounds like those german youtubers trying to rap (Apored for example)

You are from the UK. You don't speak german nor do they teach german in schools in the UK. stop lying

You are from the UK. You don't speak german nor teach german in school. stop lying
Im born in Münster and moved to the Uk as a teenager. Get your facts right bro

Last edited:
I speak german and the lyrics are cringy but it sounds good. He sounds like those german youtubers trying to rap (Apored or Mert for example)
95% of rap lyrics are cringy. He's not worse than guys like Massiv etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back